Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's Worse Than 1-13

Moncrief

I really don't understand why people think this team is so far off?? You can see in most games this year that if we didn't have some inept play at QB, we could win. I would fully expect that if Manning is back next year, we are a playoff team. Wayne, Collie, and Garcon didn't suddenly lose the ability to catch and run. The defense has always been shakey.

What's worse than 1-13? How about people who question every move that the owners, managers and coaches make? You don't honestly believe the Colts can win 10+ games every season indefinitely, do you? Manning is a football god (lower-case G); we all know this. But it will take another pig in a poke to get someone as amazing as Mr. Manning. Is Andrew Luck the answer? I don't think so. He's a great NCAA player, but this is the NFL. The transition isn't always smooth. We also need offensive and defensive linemen, strong players backing up the lines, and a stronger special teams.

So, you asked what's worse than 1-13? I can go on and on...but you get my point. How about we just continue cheering rabidly, celebrating loudly, and losing gracefully? We had our run--we'll have one again soon. Ask Detroit fans how they would have felt a couple of years ago to be 1-13 at any point in their season.

What's worse than 1-13? How about people who question every move that the owners, managers and coaches make? You don't honestly believe the Colts can win 10+ games every season indefinitely, do you? Manning is a football god (lower-case G); we all know this. But it will take another pig in a poke to get someone as amazing as Mr. Manning. Is Andrew Luck the answer? I don't think so. He's a great NCAA player, but this is the NFL. The transition isn't always smooth. We also need offensive and defensive linemen, strong players backing up the lines, and a stronger special teams.

So, you asked what's worse than 1-13? I can go on and on...but you get my point. How about we just continue cheering rabidly, celebrating loudly, and losing gracefully? We had our run--we'll have one again soon. Ask Detroit fans how they would have felt a couple of years ago to be 1-13 at any point in their season.

Sorry, can't be dont.

Apparently, it's not as entertaining. :)

and what started as a fun joke thread at the start of the season is now dead...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now