Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Toler

Mr.Debonair

Yes even he bounced back very very well!!!

Yeah I will agree he did bounce back and play decent, but I sure was cussing him good on the catch he gave up to J Thomas, but then he covered him well after that on a few plays. He did miss Anderson on that 4th and 1 though, but so did Redding and someone else.

Posted · Hidden by Superman, January 12, 2015 - trolling
Hidden by Superman, January 12, 2015 - trolling

I am here today to inform you all that I BELIEVED IN LUCK vs. MANNING over 3 years ago. I was banned from this forum from an overzealous fat moderator named "PeytonsGirl", and was censored ever since. I am here today to brag that back then I said Luck was way better than Manning, and the Colts made the right decision to dump Manning for Luck. There have been multiple times to ban my account Super8todd for years.. but I am here to say I was always the COLTS Fan, and believed in the colts more than some of these biased moderators. They cannot handle the truth and will ban me once again, but truth, freedom, and MY LEGACY of BEING CORRECT CANNOT be refuted!!!! I was NOT popular at the time, and you will not here again from me again, because this flawed moderator is still in power.. but LUCK IS way BETTER THAN MANNING... and the future is HERE now. TRUE COLTS FANS will rejoice in LUCK over MANNING, and I called this many years ago. Enjoy.

The entire secondary (save Landry for a few plays) played lights out

I don't even think Landry played that bad... Made a couple bad mistakes, but he was good for most of the game.

Yeah I will agree he did bounce back and play decent, but I sure was cussing him good on the catch he gave up to J Thomas, but then he covered him well after that on a few plays. He did miss Anderson on that 4th and 1 though, but so did Redding and someone else.

I think Brown is better in coverage than Landry and would like to see him out on the field a little bit more.  However, besides Landry's 2 really bad plays, he did play one of the best games I can remember from him.  My major knocks on him are (1) he lacks coverage skills and (2) he still goes for the big hit sometimes instead of just making a tackle (this, IMO, is why he missed the tackle on 4th down, he tried to 'boomstick' Anderson up high for the highlight reel when he could have easily just wrapped his legs up and brought him  down.  I'm interested to see how the coaches play Gronk next week, and am hopeful they don't allow Landry to be matched up 1-on-1 with him very often.

If we can replace Gordy & Landry with better players our secondary would be one of the best in the league imo

Adams has been playing very well this year, but he's in year 12 (I think) of his career.  We need 2 new safeties -- I actually really like Sergio and think he'd be fine starting a full season alongside Adams, but think Brown could be upgraded in draft or FA this off season and doubt Adams has more than a year or 2 left in his tank.  As much as I like him and appreciate what he's done at safety this year , I'd prefer to see Brown as a special teams ace and as a situational defensive back.

I think the forum is a little hard on Toler when he is healthy and we can lock up with him and Vontae the D is tough. Health is his main issue IMO.

Art Jones though you don't here his name s lot has really helped since his return. This D is really coming around we hit on this years draft could be really good.

Props to Grigson he made the most of his only 3 picks in first five rounds this year Mewhort Moncrief and Newsome. Not to mention the UDFA would love to see Tipton get more touches.

He isn't wasting money on the flavor of the month or big name overpriced FA's

The team is still building and winning while we do it, We will beat NE going to the Super Bowl felllas