Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

predict the first colts playoff td

CR91

Luck's in the shotgun, checks left, sends Richardson in motion, takes the snap.  Looks left, he's in trouble, scrambles to the the right and fires, he's got Richardson in the flat....Nooooooo, Nelson picked it, and walks into the end zone.  This is horrible, not the way you want to start against the Bengals in the post season.

(I dreamt that sequence last night, let's hope dreams don't come true)

Luck's in the shotgun, checks left, sends Richardson in motion, takes the snap.  Looks left, he's in trouble, scrambles to the the right and fires, he's got Richardson in the flat....Nooooooo, Nelson picked it, and walks into the end zone.  This is horrible, not the way you want to start against the Bengals in the post season.

I read that in Bob Lamey's voice lol.  Let's hope that doesn't happen.

I see what you did there haha

Andy Dalton is in the shotgun, the football is at the IND 2. He motions Sanu to the right. SET, HUT! HUT! The center snaps the ball to Dalton. Handoff, wait, no, play action to Hill. D'Qwell bites on the play action! Cameron is wide open in the back of the endzone! Dalton pumpfakes once, twice, then throws a bullet to Cameron! Touchdo-wait, no! Josh Chapman comes out of nowhere! He breaks Cameron's tackle! Alex Mack is pancaked by Werner! Sergio tries to block a lineman, but is gently poked and flies 30 yards away! However, he trips him up enough to cause him to stumble and fall.

The blocks are set, Josh Chapman is at the fifty! He's gonna take it the distance! The fort- oh, wait! Dalton is catching up! Chapman at the thirty, Dalton five yards behind! Three yards! He's right behind him, tries to make the tackl-OH WHAT A STIFF ARM! CHAPMAN THROWS OUT THE STIFF ARM AND ABSOLUTELY MURDERS ANDY DALTON! OH, NO! Dalton just took off his helmet and started crying! Josh Chapman at the twenty! The ten! Touchdown!

4th and 79 from the IND 1 yard line. McAfee back to punt with little room. The snap is low and off of Pat's leg. He picks it up to try getting a punt off, but five defenders are in his face. He barrels over all five of them and goes right up the middle. Three more defenders come his way and he stops on the dime, as they all run past. Pat continues to run, juking two more, before stiff arming Pacman Jones.  Pat runs the length of the field, high stepping at the IND 30 yard line, all the way to the end zone. Bob Lamey is speechless in disbelief, before his head explodes.

Okay, not really.  Dwayne Allen - 16 yard reception TD.