Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rodney Harrison

LJpalmbeacher2

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right.   You go keep proving my point in post after post.

Facts are so negative.

But opinions -- even ill informed ones -- are fun!     Anyone can say anything as long as it's positive!

Welcome to your world as a Fan Boy......

I rather be positive then negative. You should try it

Please stop comparing this team to 06. 06 would beat this team by at least 20 if the teams could be able to play. 06 had a better all around team

we don't know that.....06 team had it's faults as well as a thrashing from the Jaguars that year when MJD ran for over 200 yards against the Colts..

I think you aleady hit it

Nope.  

You were the one who is "ashamed" to be on the same board as those who are critical of the Colts.  

Would you rather read this?

The Colts will destroy the Bengals next week without any issues.  Man, that O-line is stellar.  Any combination they try works and they can block and attack like they've constructed a reinforced block wall with landmines and wire around it..  And that Trent Richardson?  He's the second coming of Edgerrin James.  And the Defense?  Don't even get me started. They operate like a military machine. Landry is a great tackler, in fact, they all are.  That Manusky can dominate any offensive scheme out there and make it really difficult to score.  In no way does the team make any mistakes and they will dominate the playoffs without any problems.  Each game, including the Super Bowl, will be a blow out.  

Now, back to reality:

Do I believe that the Colts CAN win?  Of course, but I'm concerned about the quality of playing that I've seen on both sides of the ball since the Steelers game. NE and Dallas games obviously concerned me, too.  If they play like they've played in recent weeks, they will lose, even though none of us want them to.  It's just that simple.  

is it 2006 ummmmmmmmm Nope its not 

Please stop comparing this team to 06. 06 would beat this team by at least 20 if the teams could be able to play. 06 had a better all around team

youre missing the point. you dont judge a team for what they did in the regular season. I said that already

I prefer being realistic than believing that my favorite team is going to go 16-0 and win every Super Bowl as long as Luck is playing.

I prefer living on Planet Earth.      You should try it.

why did you go be a raider fan where your negativity would actually be warranted 

He isn't wrong BUT we all know if we were talking about the Pats not having a run game, o line and a QB who turns the ball over alot, his mouth would be shut.  That's the thing that iritates me the most about what he said.  It's true, I don't disagree but he wouldn't come out and say that about every team.

Based on what we've been doing lately I couldn't do anything but grin and bear what Harrison had to say.

I mean he does have multiple Super Bowl rings, so it's safe to say he knows what championship level football

looks like.  What he doesn't know is if we can turn it up a notch, and I believe we can and we will!

Bring on the Bengals....

Just Blasted the Colts!

Dungy said tonight's game is important because the winner wins division AND the loser has to go on the road to play Indy. Harrison then Laughed and said who's afraid to go play Indy? Colts don't have a OL, no running game and a qb who turns the ball over.

i saw that, harrison can be pretty insensitive at times. I just hope Andrew Luck has an anomoly game and doesn't give the ball up.  Ok, well that probably impossible, how about just turning over once, PLEASE, crossing my fingers!!!! Go Colts.  And Harrison, you can jump in a cold lake.

Not sure y all of u that bash all of us colts fans that look at this team in realistic terms. Let the facts and play speak for themselves. Yeah we won 11 again,who did we beat-nobody and some barely,who did we lose to - all good teams and by alot in most cases. That puts us in the average at best category. In any other division accept maybe nfc south we don't win the division the last 2 years and we prolly have a 8-8 record or worse. It's really IGNORANT to see it any other way or come up with excuses or hide all this teams flaws. Diehard fans can still love the team and wish for the best but atleast be realistic and don't insult the game of football by saying the team is good when they are not really. With that said it would be great to win the super bowl but.......

youre treating 11-5 like its some trashy record. there are 20 teams that would have loved to win 11 games

No.   I'M NOT treating 11-5 like a trashy record.   YOU ARE!!

You're the one with the attitude that anything negative is not welcome here.

So,  by your standards,  you should be predicting 16-0 every year.    And my 11-5 (which I predicted, by the way) is too negative and makes me a hater.    Never mind that I was right.   But I went against my team 5 times, so that makes me a hater.

Your arguments are so twisted you can't even see it.

Although his comments were somewhat accurate, Mr. Harrison, I can bet you Cincinnati wouldn't agree :)  Didn't we shut them out earlier this season? HMMM  Not only that, you can expect the Colts to put up a much bigger fight IF we replay the Broncos or NE.  This team has a lot of pride, and usually steps up to the plate after being criticized. 

I will go ahead and forward this to Andrew Luck and coach Pagano for motiviation.

PS Rodney Harrison is biased because the Colts Pats rivalry, I wouldn't take his comments to heart.

No.   I'M NOT treating 11-5 like a trashy record.   YOU ARE!!

You're the one with the attitude that anything negative is not welcome here.

So,  by your standards,  you should be predicting 16-0 every year.    And my 11-5 (which I predicted, by the way) is too negative and makes me a hater.    Never mind that I was right.   But I went against my team 5 times, so that makes me a hater.

Your arguments are so twisted you can't even see it.

how am I treating 11-5 as a trashy record? because I refuse to listen to a biased commentator and stupid remarks

how am I treating 11-5 as a trashy record? because I refuse to listen to a biased commentator and stupid remarks

Look at all your posts to me.    Being negative is not welcome here.   As a fan I'm supposed to support the team -- period.

So,  when I predicted an 11-5 record,  according to your logic,  I was a hater 5 times for going against my team.

I'm simply following your logic here.     You haven't literally said this.    But that's what your posts imply.    That I can't say anything negative against my team.   Being a fan doesn't let me do that.

Sorry,  but I've never, ever been that type of fan.   I try to be honest and realistic.  

Do, I hope the Colts win all their games -- of course.    But predicting that we won't doesn't make me a hater,  not in my book.

By the way,   I'm predicting a win against the Bengals.     But after that....   it's anyone's guess which Colts team shows up...

Look at all your posts to me.    Being negative is not welcome here.   As a fan I'm supposed to support the team -- period.

So,  when I predicted an 11-5 record,  according to your logic,  I was a hater 5 times for going against my team.

I'm simply following your logic here.     You haven't literally said this.    But that's what your posts imply.    That I can't say anything negative against my team.   Being a fan doesn't let me do that.

Sorry,  but I've never, ever been that type of fan.   I try to be honest and realistic.  

Do, I hope the Colts win all their games -- of course.    But predicting that we won't doesn't make me a hater,  not in my book.

By the way,   I'm predicting a win against the Bengals.     But after that....   it's anyone's guess which Colts team shows up...

you completely missed my point. posters are basically throwing in the season and are already looking ahead to the draft which disgusts me. they even support the garbage * like rodney harrison are saying. ill never support such crap like that 

While there is no doubt this Colts team has been playing pretty underwhelming football lately, Harrison's comment on "no one is scared to play Indy" seemed to imply that Pitt and Cincy would prefer to lose last night's game and play them instead of Baltimore. I find this completely ridiculous and I am actually surprised so many Colts fans are agreeing with his take. There is no playoff team that would rather play on the road and lose 2 seeds to having a home game and better seed. To suggest otherwise is just silly regardless of who the opponent is going to be. This is before we even get to talking about the implications of what would happen if the Steelers and Bengals both won out and met in the AFC Champ game.

I normally like Harrison even though he is a ex-Pat, but that comment was just plain dumb.

I agree 100 %!!!! I couldn't like your post more. 

Just Blasted the Colts!

Dungy said tonight's game is important because the winner wins division AND the loser has to go on the road to play Indy. Harrison then Laughed and said who's afraid to go play Indy? Colts don't have a OL, no running game and a qb who turns the ball over.

All in red could be fixed with a quality O line and not having to play our 3rd and 4th string RB's. The O line

should be priority #1 in the offseason.

On one hand, Rodney is always dogging on us. On the other, we make sooooo many mistakes, it's hard to take us seriously. 

He's right, but he was gonna say something negative under any circumstance. If Rodney (or anyone else) doesn't think teams are spooked to face Luck and his entourage of weapons, think again. They are. 

On one hand, Rodney is always dogging on us. On the other, we make sooooo many mistakes, it's hard to take us seriously. 

He's right, but he was gonna say something negative under any circumstance. If Rodney (or anyone else) doesn't think teams are spooked to face Luck and his entourage of weapons, think again. They are.

Entourage of weapons?