Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Are there any NFL players who post regularly in a team's forum?

ReMeDy

What I don't get is athletes post all the time on Twitter, but why aren't we seeing them on forums? Is it outlawed? If so, what separates forums over Twitter, other than the character/letter limitation? If I was an athlete, I'd love to share conversations with fans.

What I don't get is athletes post all the time on Twitter, but why aren't we seeing them on forums? Is it outlawed? If so, what separates forums over Twitter, other than the character/letter limitation? If I was an athlete, I'd love to share conversations with fans.

They might. There was an article last year that said Mathis reads this forum, i don't think it said he is a regular poster though

They may, but I doubt it is too much. I obviously have no idea what it is like in a locker room, but I assume the normal thing is to support your teammates and become friends with them, even if their skills are subpar. And in that sense if they come here, they will see people declaring how awful and trashy a certain player is, which may not sit well. So I'd assume not too much. Especially if you are a player of ridicule. 

I'm sure there is players for the Saints that read our crappy forum and are confused as hell at all the inane conspiracy theories that dominate the front board threads. They probably think it's funny too, I know everyone else does.

Jonathan Vilma used to read Saints Report, obviously where he came up with his conspiracy practice.

I swear I'd love to read some players' posts here!!!

Heeey, Mr. Mathis! Could You log in please! :-)))))))))

Actually, that's a good idea HCF. Ask your favorite players to read, respond, & chat like a politician asking for your vote. It sounds simple, but people prefer to be politely asked to do something. 

It's straight forward & surprisingly more often than not; it usually works. I'd love to read a reply from Freeman or Walden for instance. 

Actually, that's a good idea HCF. Ask your favorite players to read, respond, & chat like a politician asking for your vote. It sounds simple, but people prefer to be politely asked to do something. 

It's straight forward & surprisingly more often than not; it usually works. I'd love to read a reply from Freeman or Walden for instance. 

I'd like players' blog here with entries from different players. Boomstick would love this task I guess! :-)

He would probably cry himself to sleep if he did read this forum

Yeah, that's the danger in o-line interactions when a fan reveals to a celebrity or star athlete their unvarnished opinion of you whether you wanna hear it or not.

Eric Decker & his wife in NY City learned all about the pitfalls of social media the hard way. 

I'd like players' blog here with entries from different players. Boomstick would love this task I guess! :-)

Another good idea brother. I wish there was a petition Colts fans could sign to start a players blog on the forum. 

You look great in your INDY hat & new Luck jersey by the way HCF. I was gonna reply to your status update earlier but you addressed it to Brent & his wife & I didn't want to overstep my bounds by responding to it.

It looks spectacular BTW! 

Another good idea brother. I wish there was a petition Colts fans could sign to start a players blog on the forum. 

You look great in your INDY hat & new Luck jersey by the way HCF. I was gonna reply to your status update earlier but you addressed it to Brent & his wife & I didn't want to overstep my bounds by responding to it.

Thx SW1!!! It's an awesome present from radiogirl and BrentMc! I can't be enough thankful for that!

I fear players are prohibited to post on fan forums...I don't know, but I really would like to read their point of view on some issues (games, injury, etc.).

Thx SW1!!! It's an awesome present from radiogirl and BrentMc! I can't be enough thankful for that!

I fear players are prohibited to post on fan forums...I don't know, but I really would like to read their point of view on some issues (games, injury, etc.).

No problem. I would imagine that it's hard to find American NFL clothing/merchandise in Hungary. Yeah, both Brent & Radiogirl are pretty cool people aren't they? Does your wife like your new duds/Colts jersey too? 

Yes, I imagine that there are some guidelines/restrictions that all players must follow as representatives as the Colts franchise. 

Anyway, you're a darn nice guy HCF & I'm glad you got a Chewbacca jersey. You gotta be the best dressed guy in your office right? Hands down.  ;)

If any coworker gives you any grief over your Colts attire, I will come over to your home country personally & set any non believers straight. LOL! Only teasing buddy. 

I gotta give INDY fans like yourself from other foreign nations their props & just dues you know. :thmup:  

Over step your bounds?  No way....shout it loud!  Colts are representing in Hungary!!!!  I'm sending him a Pacers jersey next to see if he can bring us some luck there!

No problem. I would imagine that it's hard to find American NFL clothing/merchandise in Hungary. Yeah, both Brent & Radiogirl are pretty cool people aren't they? Does your wife like your new duds/Colts jersey too? 

Yes, I imagine that there are some guidelines/restrictions that all players must follow as representatives as the Colts franchise. 

Anyway, you're a darn nice guy HCF & I'm glad you got a Chewbacca jersey. You gotta be the best dressed guy in your office right? Hands down.  ;)

If any coworker gives you any grief over your Colts attire, I will come over to your home country personally & set any non believers straight. LOL! Only teasing buddy. 

I gotta give INDY fans like yourself from other foreign nations their props & just dues you know. :thmup:  

I'm pretty sure they can't engage on the forums but I'm SURE they check the sites and stay on top of what fans are saying.....