Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Jaguars Predictions

RockThatBlue

lmao off be fantasy blog . always hope don,t it thing doing good on jags is defense take you don,t what them on game days.. watch every team colts will play against.

You drunk bro??

I predict the Colts to once again show us how not to put together a complete game on both sides of the ball. Which side doesn't show up to play? That's the million dollar question.

0-0 Colts lose on penalties after TRich is tackled before he can take his penalty. Forum erupts and physically causes the server to melt into a pool of sad sad plastic and metal. Returned to the stone age fans have to communicate by the traditional method of shouting VERY LOUDLY on local sports radio. Andrew Luck disillusioned with football after the loss becomes a pro Settlers of Catan players but is labelled as overrated after being hyped as the best prospect since Morris Claiborne. Coby Fleener, with new hair cut in tow, strikes out into the world of male modelling/Tom Brady lookaliking though ultimately fails after being labelled too "soft" for the catwalk and unable to make a turn in traffic. Laron Landry becomes a bouncer, his first toss out is John Boyett. 

Or maybe along the lines of 34-17. 

This game is going to go like we all probably expected to Colts will come out strong and get out to a pretty large lead and then squander that lead away toward the end making us a little bit nervous but will end up pulling away with an extra touchdown toward the end to close this thing out I think we're looking at a score of about 35 to 21

Are you serious? The Jaguars have a hard time trying to score 20 points, even with Blake Bortles.

I would not be surprised if it is more like the Chiefs/Raiders game because the Jaguars have a habit of playing better in the first half than the second half.

Have you seen our defense?

I question the mental/emotional stability of many posters on this board.

The Colts are a good team. Who just happened to lose to a very good team. Settle down.

Colts roll Jags easy. And trolls/negative posters will have to wait a week before the world is crumbling beneath their feet again.