Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Patriots Sunday Night Football Game Thread

The Pats play dirty. They're good but punks. That crack on Mike Adams, yeah he got a nice little shove while he was on the ground by the Pats player. Classless. As is Gronk. Stupid lunk who would probably be a bouncer if he weren't good at football. Sorry, the Pats were simply better but they're cheap shot artists

Problem is, the D only shows up once in awhile, like a tease. Generally, though, it remains a sieve, especially against the run. Been this way for more than a decade, generally. :-(

Well I can't run as fast as Gronk, but at least I can count past potato. 

Unlike Gronk you can also spell potato.

What a pathetic retort

Not really. LB's barely can bring Gronk down so how do you expect a CB to?

I bet Gronk owns an extensive collection of white sunglasses, shot glasses, and gold chains.

Problem is, the D only shows up once in awhile, like a tease. Generally, though, it remains a sieve, especially against the run. Been this way for more than a decade, generally. :-(

A lot longer than that.

I want somebody who's going to make an effort to tackle, not just dive at the ankles like a wimp.

Once again...... 180lb CB..... 250lb TE

Why wouldn't you dive at his ankles? You don't tackle him high unless you wanna get trucked

This is the Steelers game all over again. D can't stop anything. Quite embarrassing really, especially in our own home!!!! Imagine if Luck had even half the protection that Brady is getting?

yea its the same team that manning had soft vertical passing attack that gets mauled by more aggressive teams

I bet Gronk owns an extensive collection of white sunglasses, shot glasses, and gold chains.

............ And what's that supposed to mean?

Once again...... 180lb CB..... 250lb TE

Why wouldn't you dive at his ankles? You don't tackle him high unless you wanna get trucked

I'd love to see a CB actually tackle Gronk high.

Colts traded for Richardson thinking that's what we lacked...but it's all up front and that's where the problem lies.

You don't change the kitchen faucet if the valve below is rusted and blocked up

I seriously expected a tight game. This is just bad. Still a fan but we need more playmakers in the trenches

Allen going out hurt the offense...about the only thing Collingsworth has said that didn't involve boot licking the Pats

Some of ya all put way to much on the beatings we gave bad teams or teams(Jags, Titans) that did not have there #1 receiver or #2...Bengals....We still have a ways to go yet before we can put ourselves up there with the likes of the Patriots, Broncos. We ae an overall good team....But we are not there yet

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, November 17, 2014 - Baiting
Hidden by SteelCityColt, November 17, 2014 - Baiting

The Pats play dirty. They're good but punks. That crack on Mike Adams, yeah he got a nice little shove while he was on the ground by the Pats player. Classless. As is Gronk. Stupid lunk who would probably be a bouncer if he weren't good at football. Sorry, the Pats were simply better but they're cheap shot artists

I just want to save you guys some time and effort and sum up not only the last hour of this thread, but the next 24 hours as well:

"WHaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!"

It just shows me the type of person you are for wishing someone injury...watch out Karma might get you.

And I really dont care

............ And what's that supposed to mean?

He's a *. (wow that's not allowed?)

haha horrible and next year grigson will sign more underwelming backups on teams and stick them into starting roles and will pick a player in the draft in the first round that should be a 3rd rounder