Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Patriots Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

I will say this, when Andrew Luck is your leading rusher then it truly says a lot about your o-line and your running backs. In this league if you want to make a deep playoff run then you definitely need a running game. Today our O Line played well and we were able to run really well...hope we keep doing this against our next few attempts.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pats play dirty. They're good but punks. That crack on Mike Adams, yeah he got a nice little shove while he was on the ground by the Pats player. Classless. As is Gronk. Stupid lunk who would probably be a bouncer if he weren't good at football. Sorry, the Pats were simply better but they're cheap shot artists

The amount of ridiculous, classless posts in this thread is lame.

Wishing injuries on players ?

Sergio was trash talking all game, gets owned, talks more trash, and then gets trucked for running his mouth. You reap what you sow.

Edelmans block was textbook.

The only thing it does is given the inside track for the #1 seed

Colts likely won't win in Foxboro in January. They are too out manned in the trenches. Pats push them up and down the field at will on both sides of the line at like rag dolls. It has happened in 2 consecutive games now. Your eyes will come open in January if you can't see the writing on the wall thus far.

The amount of ridiculous, classless posts in this thread is lame.

Wishing injuries on players ?

Sergio was trash talking all game, gets owned, talks more trash, and then gets trucked for running his mouth. You reap what you sow.

Edelmans block was textbook.

Someone bookmark this, because for once I agree with this guy. Wishing injury on players is some nonsense.  And yes Sergio was flapping his jaws at a guy twice his size and, quite frankly, got what was coming to him. Put your money where your mouth is.

NE is certainly a whole different beast without Gronk and/or Edelman out there, but hell I wouldn't want either guy to go out and get their legs run over. Any win is a good win, but beyond that I'd want to beat NE at their best which is a heckuva tall order.

I can't stand BB as he is the biggest sore loser I have ever witnessed in the rare case they actually lose, but he's a great coach. I loathe him, but I respect him.I don't want him to be hit by a bus.

Rodney Harrisson was the dirtiest player in the game while he played, but he was a great player. (Honorable mention:Hines Ward)  I can't stand Brady as I think he gets waaaaaaay too much credit when he gets one of if not the best teams in the league every season, but he's still a great QB.

A lot of players on the Patriots have acted classless over the years and it starts at the top, but let's not pretend none of our guys ever have while wishing injury on players. That's just......kinda petty honestly.

The Pats got 14 garbage points late

This is/was not a blowout

We were dominated all night at the line of scrimmage. We only had 19 yards rushing and gave up 244. That's pathetic! What are you talking about? Give credit where it is due. We got our butts handed to us. I hate the Pats and their classless antics but they were clearly superior tonight.

Thanks to Tom Brady and the New England Patriots for spoiling our Colts return from their bye week with a 42-20 loss, and a 6-4 record.  But the Colts are still in first place in the AFC South division, and must maintain their one game lead and more the rest of the season, because the Houston Texans earlier today defeated the Browns in Cleveland 23-7, and evened their record at 5-5.

Colts move on from this disappointing loss, and prepare for their next opponent and divisional rival, Blake Bortles and the Jacksonville Jaguars, who are coming from their bye week themselves after playing in London, and losing to the Cowboys.  I believe the Colts will avoid another blowout, play a more winnable opponent, and play in a scheduled consective home game at LOS - the building.

Colts must win, or have an opportunity, to win, the next 5 of their six remaining games to equal their regular season record to 11-5, and win their remaining six games to better  the last two seasons and finish 12-4.  Forthcoming, and easier said than done.

I'm sure Coach Pagano, his Colts coaching staff, and his players will review game video on their performance Sunday night, and make adjustments during their practice this week, in preparation for their next home game with the Jaguars this week. By then the Colts should readjust to prepare and practice during the week, and play their games on Sunday each day and week.

Just a minor setback from their loss to the Patriots, and we as Colts fans are sure the Colts will perform much better when they play on the field in the next game on November 23 with the 1-9 and last place in the AFC South Jacksonville Jaguars.

Let's enjoy this week in the meantime, and when we meet again, the Colts should be ready to pursue win #7 next Sunday. Thanks to all of your for participating in the game day thread tonight, see you here online next Sunday,  stay Colts Strong, and GO COLTS!!!!!     :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:   :coltshelmet:   :blueshoe:  :cheer:  :coltslogo:   :rock:  :D