Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots vs Colts SNF Predictions

RockThatBlue

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do I see this going? Well, that depends. For me personally, I feel good. Things are good. Unless, of course, we're in the possible future where the Patriots actually show up, which causes Luck to have to throw the ball 50 times, half of which are interceptions, in which case we lose horribly, which means I'd better call my bookie like right now....or if it's the possible future, in which Brady throws 10 touchdowns and causes me gastric distress.

But thankfully this forum, sir, will offer some comfort such that we can all scream to fire everyone and trade T-Rich. so I'll be good, I'll be good. Except in the case of the possible future where Vinny declares everlasting love for the Patriots, just before he has a chance to kick the winning field goal. So, on the whole, I'd have to say, not good. I'm not good.

(quick, what movie did I just butcher that quote from?)

That would be the possible future where I didn't think you had totally lost your mind because I had already seen Men in Black 3

Maybe, but any Patriots fan who is over-confident about this game is foolish.

Fact is, they haven't really had a "meaningful" road win in quite some time. I'd define "meaningful" as being on the road against a playoff team.

2013, they lost at Cincy and at Carolina.

2012, they lost at Baltimore and at Seattle.

2011 they lost at Pittsburgh (they did win in Denver, but it was Tebow so it doesn't count).

So I have to go all the way back to 2010, in a nice 39-26 victory at Pittsburgh, as their last big road win. For me they have to "prove it." They've had a nice run these past few weeks but their only road trip in the stretch was to Buffalo.

I have confidence for sure that they can... I'm just sure they will. Indy is a tough challenge and there's no shame in losing a tight game on the road, if that's how it all unfolds.

I'm impressed.

I can see us winning this game but it's gonna be all about if Andrew/Pep can score and be as agressive as they can, because i don't see us coming back from a 14 deficit(they are the pats) so we need to unleash Luck and stop with the comeback passes those have been bad against Pits a comeback pass went to a pick-6 i think that was the exact same play against the pats on the playoffs.

Btw i have to go with 41-38 Colts (T.Y. is gonna beat Davis a couple of times on deep routes and Moncrief is gonna be unleash they can't prepare against something they don't know).

I can see us winning this game but it's gonna be all about if Andrew/Pep can score and be as agressive as they can, because i don't see us coming back from a 14 deficit(they are the pats) so we need to unleash Luck and stop with the comeback passes those have been bad against Pits a comeback pass went to a pick-6 i think that was the exact same play against the pats on the playoffs.

Btw i have to go with 41-38 Colts (T.Y. is gonna beat Davis a couple of times on deep routes and Moncrief is gonna be unleash they can't prepare against something they don't know).

Man, if TY is beating Davis in deep routes, the Colts are gonna LOSE!

Let me throw a conditional on this game.  IF the Colts are balanced between run and pass, they win the game 31-28.  But if they face Belichick throwing the ball on every play, they lose.  Because Luck throws two to the other team. And that is not a shot against Luck.  That is playing into Bellicheats hands. I hope they watched the Dolphin and Chief games and saw how those teams manhandled the Patriots and ran.

Not a fan of either team but this match up is very interesting to me and in my opinion is the game that will have the biggest AFC playoff implications. I think the Colts will win because they are are at home and you guys defense plays really well at home . If they can get the pressure on Brady consistently I think they take this one . Luck can not turn the ball over though .

Haven't decided on a score but I say COLTS by 8