Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He fumbled TWICE

Fumble: Singular

Fumbles: Plural

TWO FUMBLES

He's a bust...... Just accept it

Fumbles don't make one a bust just as INTs don't make Luck a bust.

This game had two factors in the end... the refs, and Pep's idea of only letting Luck throw the ball in an obvious passing situation when the game is on the line.

Pep Hamilton called a pretty good game.. his problems are running the same formation on run plays, and his DUMB play calls on certain plays. That run on the last second down was straight DUMB but NFL fans all around need to calm down and stop firing their coaches after every loss.. I'm much more upset with the fricken DEFENSE!!

Our o line doesn't give us enough time to throw down the field. And Andrew Luck.. oh Andrew Luck you got to learn how to throw the ball away! You're not superman and you can't thread every pass into coverage or it will be batted up and intercepted.. I don't know when he'll get that.

Trent I hope you production keeps up like this game but you have to hold on to the ball.

Where are all the Pep supporters? I want to hear about how good of a game he called!

He did call a good game. We were very effective running the ball in the beginning, and we stück with it, then proceeded to mix it up with passing. This loss is not on Pep.

Trent fumble was the moment the Eagles came back. Not Pep's fault.

Then the the Int from Luck. A pass play was okay. Again not Pep's fault.

Huh? He had a great game except for the fumble.

If you're going to say he's a bust for the fumble, then so is Luck for the int he threw in the 4th quarter.

No, the real villain is Pep and the D.

Please don't compare Luck to TRich! Luck is the franchise player TRich needed to prove his self and the fumble was not a good way. I can live with a mistake for Luck be not from him.

Huh? He had a great game except for the fumble.

If you're going to say he's a bust for the fumble, then so is Luck for the int he threw in the 4th quarter.

No, the real villain is Pep and the D.

Pep stinks a lot of other things happened but Pep is not an NFL OC I have been saying it and getting bashed for it but he stinks run it one more time kick the fg you dumb a$$ Then he screws that up and comes back like we are winning with he conservative calls.

So Pep Hamilton fumbled the ball?  So Pep Hamilton throws a wild pick to a receiver that everybody knew he was throwing to, even though Nicks had one on one coverage in the end zone(he let Luck know about it too)?  Did Pep get called for pass interference?  No Andrew, Trent, and Vontae did these things. I'm a little ticked that NIcks wasn't involved enough, but that's water under the bridge. 

We put up 27 points in this game which was enough to win had it not been for the 2 crucial turnovers, and the Vontae Davis pass interference call, which was a big factor in them getting a score.  The next big factor is this defense can only take us so far with NO Pass Rush.

We have so much talent. One of the most talented offenses in the league... but we will never be anything more than decent with Pep at OC. As most of you have already said, he has no idea how to utilize our talent. Look at Seattle. Besides the QB, they have 2 weapons on offense....2! yet they still manage to get those 2 weapons to destroy defenses. We have 5 weapons ( Nicks, Hilton, Wayne, Bradshaw, Allen). yet only one of them was effectively used... 

Pep Hamilton called a pretty good game.. his problems are running the same formation on run plays, and his DUMB play calls on certain plays. That run on the last second down was straight DUMB but NFL fans all around need to calm down and stop firing their coaches after every loss.. I'm much more upset with the fricken DEFENSE!!

Our o line doesn't give us enough time to throw down the field. And Andrew Luck.. oh Andrew Luck you got to learn how to throw the ball away! You're not superman and you can't thread every pass into coverage or it will be batted up and intercepted.. I don't know when he'll get that.

Trent I hope you production keeps up like this game but you have to hold on to the ball.

He did not call a good gm. He's underutilizing talent. TY is off the field too much. He's clueless with passing concepts imo. And hes predictable.

Luck is the smartest dummy in the league. He's like Mox in Varsity Blues. WTH. He shouldn't have even thrown that crap. And why not check out of those 2 Trent Runs?

The Colts played hard, despite a few bad playcalls and tough breaks. Keep your heads up.

Indeed they were taking about how if any team can make something from 0-2 it's the Colts with their weak schedule.. However, if they lose against the Jags then I will be in ultra panic mode lol.. This game was gift wrapped to the Eagles.

Indeed they were taking about how if any team can make something from 0-2 it's the Colts with their weak schedule.. However, if they lose against the Jags then I will be in ultra panic mode lol.. This game was gift wrapped to the Eagles.

Yeah, losing to Jacksonville with the way they have looked so far would definitely be a cause for concern...especially considering it is a division game. Colts play the Titans right after that too if I'm not mistaken, so two very important games are right around the corner.

He did not call a good gm. He's underutilizing talent. TY is off the field too much. He's clueless with passing concepts imo. And hes predictable.

Luck is the smartest dummy in the league. He's like Mox in Varsity Blues. WTH. He shouldn't have even thrown that crap. And why not check out of those 2 Trent Runs?

I think some of the short throws are due to the o line not doing their job and you have to run the ball.. I'd also like to see how much Luck does change the plays.. like if he checked into a run on that play or into the pass on the interception.

I seriously think they don't do that cause Bradshaw's injury history but it's crystal clear he should be the workhorse but can his body handle it?

Very true. Forgot about the injury issue with Bradshaw. I say Colts should do what the Patriots did with Steven Ridley and bench Richardson. Make him hold the ball 24/7 so he wont fumble while we ride Bradshaw deep into the playoffs  :goodluck:

What is wrong with some of you.

What is wrong with all you Trent haters if he crosses the f%*#ing street wrong you want him cut the s%*# is old he ran his * off tonight and the 2nd fumble Cox luckily got a perfect hit on the ball it's happened to ever damn back in the leauge past and present