PHI @ IND Post-game discussion: offense

21isSuperman

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew choked. Plain and simple. Why even risk it by passing like that? A FG would have meant a 10 point lead. Enough for OT.

Actually liked the way we ran the ball. Pep did good, and Richardson and Bradshaw ran hard. BUT Trent can't fumble like that. Big reason the Eagles came back.

Two schools of thought - one, make it a 2 score game so that you still have a cushion vs the Eagles. Two, never give the ball back to the Eagles.

The conservative mind in me suggested that Luck and Pep just needed to call a third run instead of the throw to T.Y. so that even if it failed, more clock was spent and AV gets a FG and we go up 30-20. Instead, we turn it over because a ref did not make the right call and the Eagles made it a ball game.

I think that is where the game was lost, not AFTER the score was tied 27-27, IMO

Offense was ok. I'm sorry for jumping on this bandwagon guys... but Pep needs to be fired. We need someone who isn't this conservative.

Been a pep supporter but I'm done now. The last two weeks and his play calling just plain sucks. TRich had a good night outside of the fumble. Refs did give this game to the eagles though we capped it off with peps *ic play calling. I'm jumping on the Pep needs to be fired at seasons end.

I have never seen the colts run the ball this well despite Trent Richardson's inability to hold on to a football but I must say I liked what I saw. Refs blew the game at the end but Trents fumble was a definite game changer. Defense did ok questionable play calling on both sides overall game should of been ours. 0-2 not the end of the world!

Pep needs to go.  TRich ran well, but two fumbles?  Needs to go.  Pags, while he's a great man, is consistently out coached, needs to go.  Luck?  I still believe in him, but whoever is whispering in his ear needs to go away, and I would like it if he would stop staring down his receivers.

Been a pep supporter but I'm done now. The last two weeks and his play calling just plain sucks. TRich had a good night outside of the fumble. Refs did give this game to the eagles though we capped it off with peps *ic play calling. I'm jumping on the Pep needs to be fired at seasons end.

Same here bro. But why wait?!? Lol.

PEP NEEDS TO BE FIRED!!!!

Trent Richardson is a BUST

And Andrew Luck throws some of the dumbest passes you've ever seen

Huh? He had a great game except for the fumble.

If you're going to say he's a bust for the fumble, then so is Luck for the int he threw in the 4th quarter.

No, the real villain is Pep and the D.

Huh? He had a great game except for the fumble.

If you're going to say he's a bust for the fumble, then so is Luck for the int he threw in the 4th quarter.

No, the real villain is Pep and the D.

He fumbled TWICE

Fumble: Singular

Fumbles: Plural

TWO FUMBLES

He's a bust...... Just accept it