Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ok, I want to say this, but I don't want to get banned

1yrdandacloudofdust

Everyone is entitled to their opinions,, but with all he has done for this team he's definitely not overrated in my opinion (assuming you're referring to Luck). He was a little off tonight I i will give you that.

I'm around a lot of Seahawks fans, suddenly their ramblings don't seem as crazy.

And its not just this gm btw. Its things over time.

I still haven't said a name, don't ban me bros

I'm around a lot of Seahawks fans, suddenly their ramblings don't seem as crazy.

Well you already know Wilson has a better offensive line, running game, and defense. Head to head Luck is better in every category.. accuracy included.

Don't end any sentence with bro, or bros. That will help with the not getting banned. There is a low tolerance for "bros" around here.

As far as the Seahawks are concerned, its important to remember that when Wilson has an off day that their offense can run the ball a thousand times and rely on their defense to win the game for them. When Luck has an off day the Colts are doomed. The offensive line needs some time and perhaps just more talent. Pep needs to realize that he doesn't have the line to enforce their will onto a defense.

Well you already know Wilson has a better offensive line, running game, and defense. Head to head Luck is better in every category.. accuracy included.

Yeah, that was always my argument, but I'm starting yo see other things. Wilson seems way more poised. And decisive. If you know your line sux, why be stubborn and stay in the pocket. The good lord gave u athleticism, use it more. Even if its just moving the pocket.

And his throwing motion @ times. I dont get how sometimes he looks like Peyton and other times he looks like Leftwich.

All of this could very well be coaching which is the biggest issue with this team imo.

So just let me ask this vague question. How can I say someone is overrated without being accused of trolling?

Just say it.,... what has changed you have not had trouble saying you dislike about every player on the roster. Start in on Luck now.

I really don't think anyone takes much you say as anything but nonsense anyway. 

Yeah, that was always my argument, but I'm starting yo see other things. Wilson seems way more poised. And decisive. If you know your line sux, why be stubborn and stay in the pocket. The good lord gave u athleticism, use it more. Even if its just moving the pocket.

And his throwing motion @ times. I dont get how sometimes he looks like Peyton and other times he looks like Leftwich.

All of this could very well be coaching which is the biggest issue with this team imo.

Well he did so on the last drive.. but I agree with the moving around comment/

So hey what do you know, maybe a spread, pass first offense isn't as easy to pull off as many thought it would be.

Oh and luck is going to have off days and he does have some issues in his game. Guess what, he's human and he's not perfect.

Did someone seriously make an Andrew Luck is overrated thread due to what he saw in a pre-season  game.... seriously....  :facepalm:

Some people make it through their whole day without realizing their underwear is on backward. ...and then they make troll threads to draw attention away from their bizarre underwear arrangement. 

accuracy? I saw another floating interception this evening. He make way to many of those kind of throws for my taste. Yes, Wilson has better at all of that but he is pretty damned good too.

You know what's over rated? Judgements based on pre-season games.

3rd game is still your starters playing a good chunk

You guys can say "It's just preseason" all you want but still the starters play an entire half maybe more depending the scenario

So to see your starters struggle should be concerning. I wouldn't say throw in the towel already. But still just a little concerning

You guys can say "It's just preseason" all you want but still the starters play an entire half maybe more depending the scenario

So to see your starters struggle should be concerning. I wouldn't say throw in the towel already. But still just a little concerning

it's still pre-season. We saw Manning lead teams stink up the joint all pre-season including the third game and come out and start 8-0 or something.

In fact Jeff Saturday did an interview this week where they said their main goal in pre-season games was to hide Peyton Manning and not show too much.

You can't put too much stock in the pre-season even the third game because it's still glorified practice.

Lol Luck overrated you're around Pedhawk fans and of course they are gonna say Wilson is better blah blah blah. Put Luck in the same situation as Wilson and Luck will outshine Wilson everyday day of the week. Wilson is good but not as good as Luck will be. Pete Carroll would probably take Luck over Wilson!!!

I love Luck, wouldn't trade him for anyone. But we need to stop all of this 5th best qb talk

Most people here have said that Luck isn't the 5th best QB in the league. Just state your opinion. 

Also, it's strange to start a thread with the purpose of calling Luck overrated. Whether he's the 5th best QB in the league or not, and whether he's overrated or not, there's no one asking for a different QB, nor should there be.

Luck had a bad game, it happens. People on both sides just need to come to terms with it.

We played the second best team in the NFC besides the Seahawks IMO and it showed us we still have ways to go to get to the big dance.

I am not so sure the Saints are the second best team in the NFC but they are one of the top teams in the NFL that is for sure.

The offense was out of sink TY dropping balls Luck made some horrible throws.

Lets just hope that Toler is ok and we got out of there with no injuries the preseason means nothing.

Give me a break. They were down to a great Saints team 20-10 at halftime, and got the ball first in the second half. No one can say they wouldn't have made the proper adjustments at the half if the starters were to remain in the game. You guys are totally overreacting.

The only two things that I can gather from this game is that a lot of the starters have missed way too many reps during camp as a precaution, resulting in A LOT of missed tackles. And D'Qwell Jackson cannot cover Jimmy Graham.