Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vick attached by Pit

Shepman

In other ironic news, it has been reported that Michael Vick was visciously attached by stray Pitbull. Rumors state the dog had to be pried from his hip region and he had around 45 stitches.

like surgically attached? That's really going to slow him down this season

Knew it was bull (no pun intended) when I saw the thread title.

Yup. Clearly pure bred bull-pit.

Of course it could have just as easily been referring to him being attacked by the remains of a peach, a large hole in the ground, or the entire city of Pittsburgh - each far more believable and likely. I simply had to pop in to find out which one it was.

A recommendation if I may......

When a story like that surfaces on a non-traditional site,  before buying it,  check ESPN.com and NFL.com.

If it aint there,   it aint happen.....

Otherwise,  I should add that there are some VERY funny responses in this thread!

Always good to start the day with a laugh!     :spit::funny:

Thanks for making my morning!        :thmup:

In other ironic news, it has been reported that Michael Vick was visciously attached by stray Pitbull. Rumors state the dog had to be pried from his hip region and he had around 45 stitches.

When you said he was attached by a pitbull, I knew it was fake, but if you had said he was ATTACKED by one, I certainly could have believed that :).

good old Abe always thinking ahead!

Yes, the 16th President is so well respected among scholars, historians, diplomatic leaders, & the masses today that I almost wish he was never assassinated in 1865. I would have fascinated to see how Lincoln would have handed the Reconstruction Era. Basically, healing the US after the Civil War, rebuilding the demolished South, reintegrating Confederate soldiers & supporters back into society with no war crime tribunals or trails, & just not assigning blame over the now vanquished but just forgiving them & discovering a way to get America back on her feet & economically prosperous once again. Plus, Abraham probably wants to know how that Play ended at  Ford's Theatre anyway right? Just Kidding! 

When I read Doris Kearns Goodwin book "Team Of Rivals" I gained such a profound admiration for how Lincoln assembled a cabinet of his critics & saved America from complete secession & ruin. Doris Kearns Goodwin is the premier authority on President Lincoln & her book is a mesmerizing read. Please feel free to check it out even on CD in your car stereo. It's fantastic! 

61pRuxnsh8L.jpg