Clowney says "Luck better have his head on a swivel"

BLUEx40

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:sigh:

*Gets on hands & knees*

Dear football God's, TK comes to you as humble as he knows how with one request. Please let the Texans draft Clowney so we can embarrass him 2 times a year. And please excuse his ignorance for he knows not what he says. Okay that was 2 requests football God's, but you get the point.

Amen

Confidence is fine once you have arrived Mr. Clowney, but you haven't squat at this level son. Talk is cheap. Like boxer Mike Tyson said, "everybody's got a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Translation: NCAA football & NFL football is a whole different animal like a gravel road is to the autobahn in Germany Clowney. Just shut up & learn your new playbook first before you make such wild projections. LOL!

And please excuse his ignorance for he knows not what he says.

:funny:lmao:P  Nice one TK! Like HOF Tampa Bay Pass rusher Warren Sapp always says: The best teacher is "baptism by fire with live rounds in the game gun." Let's see how good you really think you are. Shall we...

"Clowney warned Luck on Wednesday that the quarterback "better have his head on a swivel."

My reaction to that statement is similar to the then newly drafted Jets QB Geno Smith said that he would get Gang Green in the playoffs in his rookie year...YAWN....Next question please...

Enthusiasm is all well & good, but you have to be practical Jadeveon okay.

No one to blame but ESPN, NFL Network, & the media in general. Hype, Hype, Hype & more Hype for Clowney & Manziel

Got this man talking reckless already & isn't even on a NFL team to be able to even play against Andrew

Can't wait to hear "Luck to Hilton, TOUCHDOWN :colts: "

Watt, Clowney, Manziel, that LB they're talking about going 1st, Watkins, Brotles, etc etc won't knock us off the throne so I'm not worried

Taking shots, but shooting blanks Mr. Clowney 

:rantoff:

The Texans are definitely going to get a lot better from this draft.  I see them drafting Clowney and then a QB with the 33rd pick.  I would not be surprised at all if Manziel or Bortles are available around 20 and the Texans trade up from 33 and get their guy.  

That being said, I think we will be a lot better this year too!!!  I see us being REALLY good now and in the foreseeable future.  We will win the division for the next 7 years. 

Confidence is fine once you have arrived Mr. Clowney, but you haven't squat at this level son. Talk is cheap. Like boxer Mike Tyson said, "everybody's got a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Translation: NCAA football & NFL football is a whole different animal like a gravel road is to the autobahn in Germany Clowney. Just shut up & learn your new playbook first before you make such wild projections. LOL!

You're in my head SW1! Exactly what I was thinking, even the Tyson quote.

Great minds....

No one to blame but ESPN, NFL Network, & the media in general. Hype, Hype, Hype & more Hype for Clowney & Manziel

Got this man talking reckless already & isn't even on a NFL team to be able to even play against Andrew

Can't wait to hear "Luck to Hilton, TOUCHDOWN :colts: "

Watt, Clowney, Manziel, that LB they're talking about going 1st, Watkins, Brotles, etc etc won't knock us off the throne so I'm not worried

Taking shots, but shooting blanks Mr. Clowney 

:rantoff:

You are so right, TK.

Hours and hours of suck-up coverage before these new boys have done anything..

ESPN treats them like they're Hall-of-Famers

How does he even know he's gonna be drafted by the texans?

Money involved= Corruption looms

No doubt there's a chance the Texans have already told Clowney

It's a lot of under the table stuff in the NFL

But if they haven't told him anything & he's just assuming he's going #1 overall, he's gonna look foolish if they pick someone else

But if they haven't told him anything & he's just assuming he's going #1 overall, he's gonna look foolish if they pick someone else

There's nothing corrupt about the Texans informing Clowney that they'll draft him at #1, if in fact they have done so. They could have even started working on the contract if they want, since they have the first pick.

I'm sure the Colts told Luck he was going to be #1

If you have seen our o line at times the last few years then Luck has his head on a swivel every darn week even if we were playing the powder puff girls.

He already doesn't sound like the brightest bulb to me so maybe he does belong with Houston if they really do draft him and trying to predict the draft is something I have long given up on.

I'm sure the Colts told Luck he was going to be #1

There's nothing corrupt about the Texans informing Clowney that they'll draft him at #1, if in fact they have done so. They could have even started working on the contract if they want, since they have the first pick.

I thought you can't tell someone you're taking them until hours before the draft not a day/days before?