Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

whos bigger?

kjyb

Not saying that, but having spent a good amount of time around people who were on HGH you can see certain differences in their proportions that are just not god given.

Honestly I don't know anything about hgh. I do know about test boosters, which most is garbage. And the real deal juice. The only difference about steroids and doing it naturally is it takes way more work, time and dedication without it. And have to eat like a straight up boss!

Honestly I don't know anything about hgh. I do know about test boosters, which most is garbage. And the real deal juice. The only difference about steroids and doing it naturally is it takes way more work, time and dedication without it. And have to eat like a straight up boss!

I agree most testo boosters are a waste of money. i wouldn't say the only difference is between steroids is hard work and dedication. I think roids will take you to a level humans (in general terms) aren't able to go naturally.  there is a guy i work with who is a "natural" bodybuilder and spends hours and hours in the gym, and eats ultra clean. compared to a regular off the street guy there is a world of difference, then he gets on stage with the guys who are using HGH and Roids and he isn't close. The sad part is if you go to one of these types of shows you can easily spot the few guys that are clean.

I don't know of Landry is currently on anything but I am willing to bet at some point he had taken a few cycles of something. I have a feeling that is why he lifts and trains during the off season away from the team. Just a feeling tho.

louisianastate_laron_landry_trans.jpg Landry in College...