Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

whos bigger?

kjyb

I agree most testo boosters are a waste of money. i wouldn't say the only difference is between steroids is hard work and dedication. I think roids will take you to a level humans (in general terms) aren't able to go naturally. there is a guy i work with who is a "natural" bodybuilder and spends hours and hours in the gym, and eats ultra clean. compared to a regular off the street guy there is a world of difference, then he gets on stage with the guys who are using HGH and Roids and he isn't close. The sad part is if you go to one of these types of shows you can easily spot the few guys that are clean.

I don't know of Landry is currently on anything but I am willing to bet at some point he had taken a few cycles of something. I have a feeling that is why he lifts and trains during the off season away from the team. Just a feeling tho.

louisianastate_laron_landry_trans.jpg Landry in College...

Yeah it's not easy at all. I'm 5'8 and 190 solid. Trying to get up to 200 and it's very hard naturally. They say eat more, good grief I eat like a mad man now over 4000 cal, and close to 400 grams of protein a day.

I agree most testo boosters are a waste of money. i wouldn't say the only difference is between steroids is hard work and dedication. I think roids will take you to a level humans (in general terms) aren't able to go naturally. there is a guy i work with who is a "natural" bodybuilder and spends hours and hours in the gym, and eats ultra clean. compared to a regular off the street guy there is a world of difference, then he gets on stage with the guys who are using HGH and Roids and he isn't close. The sad part is if you go to one of these types of shows you can easily spot the few guys that are clean.

I don't know of Landry is currently on anything but I am willing to bet at some point he had taken a few cycles of something. I have a feeling that is why he lifts and trains during the off season away from the team. Just a feeling tho.

louisianastate_laron_landry_trans.jpg Landry in College...

they get tested in the off seaeson as well

Yeah it's not easy at all. I'm 5'8 and 190 solid. Trying to get up to 200 and it's very hard naturally. They say eat more, good grief I eat like a mad man now over 4000 cal, and close to 400 grams of protein a day.

Come to my house...I fix meals for 8 every night.....I cannot lose weight :)

Not for HGH, yet.

Indeed...its in the collective bargaining agreement but not been tested yet. Several GMs were quoted to say that over 60% of their own team would test positive. Not players but HIS OWN TEAM. 

If this was a Mr. Universe contest it would matter but as it is neither player is anything more than mediocre...so I fail to see how any of this matters. Perhaps spend more time in the offseason working on tackling technique or coverage skills instead of curling some barbells.

IMO Landry is nothing more than one of those guys you let get off the bus first for looks....sadly his skills on the field are much less impressive.

Indeed...its in the collective bargaining agreement but not been tested yet. Several GMs were quoted to say that over 60% of their own team would test positive. Not players but HIS OWN TEAM. 

If this was a Mr. Universe contest it would matter but as it is neither player is anything more than mediocre...so I fail to see how any of this matters. Perhaps spend more time in the offseason working on tackling technique or coverage skills instead of curling some barbells.

IMO Landry is nothing more than one of those guys you let get off the bus first for looks....sadly his skills on the field are much less impressive.

I think Landry could be back at pro-bowl level if he quit lifting to much and got a little lighter. He is carrying too much weight for his frame... it makes him slower (effects his coverage skills) and puts more strain on his body (makes him less durable) but some guys needs to be the biggest guys in the gym no matter the cost.

I think Landry could be back at pro-bowl level if he quit lifting to much and got a little lighter. He is carrying too much weight for his frame... it makes him slower (effects his coverage skills) and puts more strain on his body (makes him less durable) but some guys needs to be the biggest guys in the gym no matter the cost.

He made the pro bowl for the Jets the year before last. Couldn't imagine him bulking up much more when he played for the Colts. It seems as he was playing out of position @ FS, would love the Colts to get somewhat of a ball hawking FS then move Landry back to SS. I think that could make a pretty big diff hopefully, IMO.

He made the pro bowl for the Jets the year before last. Couldn't imagine him bulking up much more when he played for the Colts. It seems as he was playing out of position @ FS, would love the Colts to get somewhat of a ball hawking FS then move Landry back to SS. I think that could make a pretty big diff hopefully, IMO.

I agree completely. The colts need to get a true ball hawk FS and not rotate them anymore. I know Manusky likes swapping them but it's too much of a liability with Landry in coverage. We have our Kam Chancellor, now go get our Earl Thomas is the draft.