Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who would run the team if Irsay is suspended?

azcolt

Irsay announced several years ago that his daughter Casey would take over as owner of the franchise when he retires.   I would assume she would take over the spot during a suspension as well...assuming his plans haven't changed.

The winner of Abby's hat pick of forum members. 

Just for the sake of satisfying my pathological intellectual curiousity in hypothetical matters, I'd like to see what would happen if we put Superman in charge of the Colts for a month or two.

For some reason, I get the feeling that it's not the most insane thought I've ever shared on this board.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Boston is a -225 to win the series. I am putting $200 on Dallas to win $450 = total payout $650. If I lose, I just lose $200.    -225 is mindboggling. I expected something like -100. I have to take Dallas and those ridiculous odds.   @NFLUp, you said Tatum is better than Doncic. On what planet? Doncic is better and it isn't even debatable, take your green glasses off . Tatum is a top 10 player in the league, but Doncic is top 5. Also, as great as Holiday is on defense, there is no 1 guy in the league that can stop Uncle Drew. Good luck with that. If Boston wins, Tatum will have to play like an MVP - I don't see it, Brown won MVP of the East Finals. It will also be because of players like White, Horford making 3s out of their butt - that is possible. Brown will get his and Dallas will be fine with that, can't stop everyone. Porzingis is good but inconsistent - look at his history on every team he's been on, relying on him to be hero is a stretch. Dallas will win this in 6. Mark Cuban also said this his last year owning the team, he will go out in style. The narrative is there.   I have been pretty good at predicting these playoffs before each series started. I had the Celtics beating the Heat and Cavs, had the Mavs winning every series they have been in. I had the Pacers beating the Bucks and Knicks as well. The only series that surprised me, I had Denver over Minnesota, that still even went 7. Originally, I even had Boston beating the Pacers but switched it at the last second just because I am a Pacer fan. I didn't bet on it though because I knew Boston had the better team.
    • NBA is full of parity, there has been a different World Champion every year since the 2018 season:   2018: West Finals = Warriors over Rockets East Finals = Cavs over Celtics World Champion = Warriors   2019:  West Finals = Warriors over Blazers East Finals = Raptors over Bucks World Champion = Raptors   2020: (Covid Bubble Season) West Finals = Lakers over Nuggets East Finals = Heat over Celtics World Champion = Lakers   2021: West Finals = Suns over Clippers East Finals = Bucks over Hawks World Champion = Bucks   2022: West Finals = Warriors over Mavericks East Finals = Celtics over Heat World Champion = Warriors   2023: West Finals = Nuggets over Lakers East Finals = Heat over Celtics World Champion = Nuggets   2024: West Finals = Mavericks over Timberwolves East Finals = Celtics over Pacers World Champion = ? to be determined.   Italic = Symbolizes Conference Champion Bold = Symbolizes World Champion Underline = Pacers made a Final 4
    • OTAs are Voluntary, not Mandatory. Mini-Camp requires 1 Mandatory practice where all players have to be there.
    • Cubs better get it together, June is always a make or break month for a lot of teams.
    • Looking at it now, Colts signed Pittman for a bargain. Some could argue, he is underpaid now. . He is better than Nico Collins. I also think Miami paid way too much for Waddle.
  • Members