Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

WC JAN 4 4:35PM EST CHIEFS at Colts Rant Thread (merge)

HarassedOffTheSite

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You cant lay this one ENTIRELY on the D (even as bad as it is). We have 10 points as of this post.

Wait ok... so your saying it isn't acceptable to have 10 points in one half with 2 turnovers but it is acceptable for the defense to give up 30 + in one half? Rofl cmon guys come back down to reality.

The Trich fumble hurt. So did the interception. But....

I'll go with the *ic coaching decision to go with this combination joke of an offensive line. McGlynn should be at center, Reitz should be at LG, and Link should be at RG. I'm really beside myself that our coaching staff hasn't learned this by now.

Also, whoever decided that Toler should be on the field should be ashamed of themselves.

INT really didn't matter. Our D allowed 31 points in a single half, that hurts. Badly.

Yes, but sometimes it's not the coaches fault for players messing up their assignments. 

Right but the coach is the one who prepare players for the game and again I see the coaches not preparing for game. Coach Pagano stated through the week if it is not broke why change it. Now u can see the results of not preparing

WHY DID MANUSKY THROW AN OUT TO DONALD BROWN?!?!?!?!?!??

Lol... ur so delusional. Luck made the bad decision Luck is making the mistakes and Richardson made the big mistake as well. This is in no way on Hamilton no matter how you try to twist it.

Wait ok... so your saying it isn't acceptable to have 10 points in one half with 2 turnovers but it is acceptable for the defense to give up 30 + in one half? Rofl cmon guys come back down to reality.

Perhaps you are incapable of linear thought while following a particular discussion. I did not address the defense to him.

Not one single poster in this thread has noted what Mike Mayock has said over and over and over.....

Toler is not healthy. And it's pretty obvious.

He tried and it's not working. And now he's out.

That actually just gives us another reason to cut him tho he is always hurt. Can't have an injury prone #2 CB

I'm watching.. As i always do - And as I watched that last int.. I noticed the guy that fires the final gun walk over and get the caps loaded. However I will assume he won't fire it until the clock strikes 0.. unless irsay tweets to goodell to please make it stop

Inconsistency. 

Seriously. When we played SF and Seattle we looked like one of, if not THE best team in the league.

Today we played like the jags. 

And it's been that way all year. When we've played well, we've played lights out. But we don't do it every week. One week we look amazing, next week we look like we should be drafting in the top 7. 

I disagree. We have talent, but sadly they're all on IR. Donald Thomas will improve our O line, We are missing, Vick ballard, Dwayne allen, reggie wayne, and so many other players. We have talent but not that much depth. A couple more free agencies and drafts and we should be contenders.

if we play our cards right, we should be contenders next season, I mean this game isn't over yet after the fumble