Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

WC JAN 4 4:35PM EST CHIEFS at Colts Rant Thread (merge)

HarassedOffTheSite

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm done with this hot garbage toler and Richardson

Toler and T-rich, SUCK!

I'm done with Richardson. Who gives a rat if we face a first for him he's the worst RB I've ever seen. Get rid of him.

T-Rich too busy making whoopee tapes.

I think y'all thought this was the 'I have a Trent Richardson axe to grind' thread.

No he wasn't. He went for the underneath receiver. Please don't answer questions if you do not know the actual answer.

Again, he was down in the box. He definitely wasn't over top. So please don't reply when you don't know what you're talking about sir. Thanks!

Edit: If you're a little bitter about the game, then please get off the forums. I still believe we will win. The game is what I'm focusing on. Geeeessssh!!

This team is not playing anything like they have the past 3 weeks. They are 2 steps behind on every play and the corners act like rookies totally the worst performance in the first half of a game by so far they are playing the way they did against the rams 

They dont have the stones to fire anybody. Our true colors are showing again,worthless defense and an offensive that cant get out if its own way. All this with no jamal charles. Let the excuses rain!

Don't have the stones? Are you talking about the same team that fired virtually everyone the year after going to a SB?

You've NEVER heard me say it or even hint that I believed we should fire this Offensive Coordinator. But he does NOT have talent. If he doesn't have the players, he is incapable of making adjustments in any kind of timely manner. We're a second half team....but I can't see Hamilton figuring this out....goodnight and God bless.