Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

WC JAN 4 4:35PM EST CHIEFS at Colts Rant Thread (merge)

HarassedOffTheSite

You've NEVER heard me say it or even hint that I believed we should fire this Offensive Coordinator. But he does NOT have talent. If he doesn't have the players, he is incapable of making adjustments in any kind of timely manner. We're a second half team....but I can't see Hamilton figuring this out....goodnight and God bless.

While I agree that Pep has called some suspect plays in this game, you can't be serious that the offense has been the bigger problem.

The defense can't stop a nose bleed.  Haven't you been watching?  Be reasonable with your response.  I want to hear why the defense has not been a problem whatsoever thus far.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-grin- You really didn't appreciate being corrected. Did you?

Hahaha but by all means please continue to childishly (in more ways than one) shadow post under a phony user i.d.

:thmup:

You're right sir. My childish ways made me get on here and post a "This game is over, let's fire the OC" thread in the 2nd quarter. So which one is childish? Sounds like you were crying and throwing the remote against the wall. LOL.

I'm gonna let statement that stand on it's own. -grin-

I'm not a fake Colts fan.

I've lived in Indy my whole life.  I'm rooting as hard as anyone for the Colts to win this.

Brian Casserly's statement was so mind-boggling that after months of browsing the board I joined to make a statement because I couldn't take it anymore.

The offense has scored 31 points in 3 quarters on one of the best defenses in the league and the offense is the problem when we're still down by 10 points?

Yeah okay . . .

I'm not a fake Colts fan.

I've lived in Indy my whole life.  I'm rooting as hard as anyone for the Colts to win this.

Brian Casserly's statement was so mind-boggling that after months of browsing the board I joined to make a statement because I couldn't take it anymore.

The offense has scored 31 points in 3 quarters on one of the best defenses in the league and the offense is the problem when we're still down by 10 points?

Yeah okay . . .

I think he's a troll. I'm not sure. Lol

I think he's a troll. I'm not sure. Lol

I'm not a troll.

I love the Colts just as much as anyone here.

It's great how you welcome new members here.  I question someone's analysis/opinion and and am called a troll. 

I'm a moderator at several other forums and realize that the timing of someone popping up can be a troll indication so maybe that's why I'm getting the attacks but I'm not here to attract anymore attention. 

I just want Luck to get his first playoff W and to keep the post-season train rolling. 

Oh really?  Well he quoted me when he said that.  Why don't you scroll up and look for yourself.  Lord almighty I think it was a mistake signing up. 

Hey bud, wasn't talking about you. I just quoted what you said to let you know I was responding to what you said. Colts win!!!! #ColtStrong

And what simple plays can ANY team call up that takes pressure out of the equation: Delayed draws, Quick slants, QB scrambles and Screens.

You have seen one designed play do that.

Pep Hamilton is incompetent. If the game does not unfold according to his plan, he appears incapable of making timely adjustments. He's got the 2nd half to prove me wrong. I hope he does....but I don't see it.

As always, Delta Bravo

I know some of you were frustrated but please understand that firing coaches that led this team to a playoff (It's not just Luck, it's a team effort) won't happen and shouldn't.

I'll lock this thread. I don't think there is anymore rage. :)