Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

WC JAN 4 4:35PM EST CHIEFS at Colts Rant Thread (merge)

HarassedOffTheSite

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol... RB fumbles and QB gets picked we have moved the ball but have 2 drives with turnovers... and someone says fire Pep? Lol...

Also putting Richardson back in after that atrocious fumble was freaking dumb. Who cares about his confidence this is the playoffs.

The Trich fumble hurt. So did the interception. But....

I'll go with the *ic coaching decision to go with this combination joke of an offensive line. McGlynn should be at center, Reitz should be at LG, and Link should be at RG. I'm really beside myself that our coaching staff hasn't learned this by now.

Also, whoever decided that Toler should be on the field should be ashamed of themselves.

No its Manusky who calls the plays and supposed to get his players in the best position to win and he is screwing it up.

Yes, but sometimes it's not the coaches fault for players messing up their assignments. 

They D can't stop a peewee football team. Why is anyone getting mad at the O?

Well if you want to really get technical, Pep wanted to have a power run game, and in turn we got TRich. Who fumbled, and Luck threw a pick. All on the offense.

Overall we are just being out played and out coached. Everyone is to blame, but Manusky is the guy that needs to go.

Oh, Please.

When we tried running, a wild Richardson fumble occurs. All we can do is pass and Luck is being pressured to force throws.

Keep Pep.

And what simple plays can ANY team call up that takes pressure out of the equation: Delayed draws, Quick slants, QB scrambles and Screens.

You have seen one designed play do that.

Pep Hamilton is incompetent. If the game does not unfold according to his plan, he appears incapable of making timely adjustments. He's got the 2nd half to prove me wrong. I hope he does....but I don't see it.

Well if you want to really get technical, Pep wanted to have a power run game, and in turn we got TRich. Who fumbled, and Luck threw a pick. All on the offense.

Overall we are just being out played and out coached. Everyone is to blame, but Manusky is the guy that needs to go.

So two offensive mistakes compared to all the defensive ones?

I disagree. We have talent, but sadly they're all on IR. Donald Thomas will improve our O line, We are missing, Vick ballard, Dwayne allen, reggie wayne, and so many other players. We have talent but not that much depth. A couple more free agencies and drafts and we should be contenders.