Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Members of the Colts Forum

TKnight24

Hello :colts: Family :wave:

Most of you know me, the lovable TKnight24. For those of you who're new or just don't know me, I'm TKnight24. Nice to meet you

As most of you know, my "theory/opinion" that the ONLY way David Reed would be cut is if Chuck Pagano left due to their ties from Baltimore days. Now, the news we've all seen by now shows I was wrong. I'm hereby admitting my wrongness as I said I would (see quote below) if I was proved wrong. Mr. Grigson has cut ties with David Reed & Chuck Pagano is STILL here as our HC.

Go Colts!!!!

Yeah, and I still believe that. Saying goodbye David Reed is wishful thinking at the moment. If he isn't released after this move, then I'll really believe his ties with Chuck Pagano are the only reason he's here

And if he is cut, then I'll admit I was wrong. Doesn't matter to me

Most of you know me, the lovable TKnight24. For those of you who're new or just don't know me, I'm TKnight24. Nice to meet you

As most of you know, my "theory/opinion" that the ONLY way David Reed would be cut is if Chuck Pagano left due to their ties from Baltimore days. Now, the news we've all seen by now shows I was wrong. I'm hereby admitting my wrongness as I said I would (see quote below) if I was proved wrong. Mr. Grigson has cut ties with David Reed & Chuck Pagano is STILL here as our HC.

Go Colts!!!!

Bravo, TK! :clap:

Go Colts!!!!

Are you having Crow with your Apple Juice

Go Colts!!!!

That's OK buddy...you are not the only one who had that opinion.

If it is any consolation, it is probably NOT Pagano's decision...the decision was made for him and he was informed of it.

Go Colts!!!!

You are resolved of your sins son. Now go drink from the holy water. 

Man, I forgot to add the part where I sip my apple juice :facepalm:

Just wanted to say that I was thinking of you yesterday when I bought a bottle of apple juice.

The label says that it is a "limited edition" apple pie apple juice with a hint of vanilla and cinnamon.

I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds good to me. 

Go Colts!!!!

Think maybe an irate Irsay might have had something to do with it. I have no idea of how Pagano felt about Reed but if I owned the team , he would have been gone.

Go Colts!!!!

Bravo Sir! :)

Go Colts!!!!

Ok buddy, now can you go state something in stone on Satele and get him cut too please, and McGlynn while you are at it! Thanks