Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Its a Donald Brown night (mega merge)

oldunclemark

Caught 5 passes last week..grabbed a late TD...

....The Tenn run defense is not top shelf..

Is he on a roll? Mayb. But consider the history.....

.....Late in the 2011 season when the Colts were 0-13..

Donald Brown 15 carries, 161 yards..Colts win!

Late in the 2010 season..Colts were 6-6 and had to win 4 in a row to make the playoffs...

Dec. 19......Donald Brown...14 carries.. 129 yards ...Colts win..!!!

The big dog walks late!!

Completely depends on how Pep wants to use him - which, if the first half of the season is any indicator, means he'll be used as a change of pace to T-Rich's grinding/pounding style. He won't be the feature RB.

I fully expect him to get his share tonight, though, as we *should* be able to run over the Titans tonight.

Go COLTS!! All day, every day!

Caught 5 passes last week..grabbed a late TD...

....The Tenn run defense is not top shelf..

Is he on a roll? Mayb. But consider the history.....

.....Late in the 2011 season when the Colts were 0-13..

Donald Brown 15 carries, 161 yards..Colts win!

Late in the 2010 season..Colts were 6-6 and had to win 4 in a row to make the playoffs...

Dec. 19......Donald Brown...14 carries.. 129 yards ...Colts win..!!!

The big dog walks late!!

good post...

Go D.Brown...

I would start him this game. Colts could use a spark where ever than can get it rightnow. I think the Trent Richardson project can wait a week. He needs snaps in order to develop but this isn't a good game for it. Give him playing time but start Brown. He deserves the start and we need to put the rest of the AFC south in the dirt.

In Nashville last year everyone remembers that Vick scored the TD in overtime everyone one forgets that in the game winning drive in OT it was Donald Brown that carried the ball 6 times on that game winning drive and almost singlehandedly marched that ball down the field to set up the pass to Ballard.

I was just getting ready to say that!  Also during 2011 it was Brown who went nuts in the Titans game to get us our first win.  Brown normally has decent to good games against the Titans!

I'll say this, it should help we are playing a team that has a weakness in the middle of their front line vs. the last two weeks when we have been playing teams whose strengths are their defensive lines.  With that said we have to RUN the ball tonight.  The Titans secondary is pretty good.