Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Thursday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of our wins, I'm still upset & frustrated with our terrible play at the start of games. You can't win Superbowls with our formula. Brady, Manning & even the Chiefs won't let us bring back 21 point deficits

So calling it a blowout in the first qtr helps how? Difference between fan and supporter I guess....

Regardless of our wins, I'm still upset & frustrated with our terrible play at the start of games. You can't win Superbowls with our formula. Brady, Manning & even the Chiefs won't let us bring back 21 point deficits

Lets make the playoffs before thinking about Super Bowls.. We're nowhere near a Super Bowl winning team the way w've been playing lately

I guess I can go to bed early tonight - obviously our Colts are the real pretenders!   DISGUSTING - this will be another BLOW OUT!

The team last week and this team tonight - will not win another game the rest of the season!   THEY better check themselves!

Same fan that's spent thousands going over the pond? I hardly think so...

Your all kidding yourselves if you think this offense is playing well

I don't get your reference in the first paragraph, care to explain?

Never said we wernt playing well, I'm saying it's a tough watch as it is, don't need any more doom and gloom bringing to the occasion!