Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Thursday Night Football Game Thread

If DHB did what Griff just did. This board would be on fire.

Not that it mattered because we can't even line up right.

Big difference, One is not even a seasons worth of games into his career.....The other is a veteran

Tell me again when Richardson ripped off a 30 yard touchdown run?  When he does that, then we can compare the two.

Jeez, calm down. I was just joking.

Will someone please tell Chuck Pagano what the definition of insanity? This is just remarkable.

Tell me again when Richardson ripped off a 30 yard touchdown run?  When he does that, then we can compare the two.

If our guys had made a similar hole for him to run straight through the defense, T-Rich would have done the same.

Unfortunately they don't because we have the most incapable O-line in the league

Big difference, One is not even a seasons worth of games into his career.....The other is a veteran

Drops are drops. One problem for one guy can't not be an issue for another.

Vontae Davis makes a great tackle. If there is a challenge it would have cost us another timeout.

What form of late makes your expert opinion prove over mine?

You're predicting a blowout in a 7-0 game with 7:57 left in the first quarter.  Come on, man.  One bad drive doesn't mean it's over

What form of late makes your expert opinion prove over mine?

Neither nor, but it gets wearing seeing blowouts called EVERY game day thread because we start do badly.

Yet the same folk will bandwagon crow if we pull it out the fire.

thats frustrating.... our D was in his face... and he still delivers a perfect throw and converts on third down. Our DB"s are horrible

I gotta say. I did miss the "Let guys run around all by themselves" D that we didn't see early in the year.

Nice throwback.

Drops are drops. One problem for one guy can't not be an issue for another.

DHB has a lengthy history of it

Neither nor, but it gets wearing seeing blowouts called EVERY game day thread because we start do badly.

Yet the same folk will bandwagon crow if we pull it out the fire.

Regardless of our wins, I'm still upset & frustrated with our terrible play at the start of games. You can't win Superbowls with our formula. Brady, Manning & even the Chiefs won't let us bring back 21 point deficits

Feeling like the Chargers game to me right now. Time of possession killing us lately.

This team is in full collapse mode. The offense has injury excuses but what is with this defense?