Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Thursday Night Football Game Thread

If DHB did what Griff just did. This board would be on fire.

Not that it mattered because we can't even line up right.

Whalen needs to be cut

.but..but...sure hands!! He's literally the next wes welker.

C. Johnson also had a one-yard run too...

Tell me again when Richardson ripped off a 30 yard touchdown run?  When he does that, then we can compare the two.

If DHB did what Griff just did. This board would be on fire.

Not that it mattered because we can't even line up right.

DHB has spent five years doing it. Whalen doesn't even have five games under his belt. He gets a pass for now.

Just can't ever start fast. More mistakes than I can count, and it's early in the 1st. 

Who did not see that coming. First and ten means it is a run up the middle for one yard. Would it kill Pep to call a damn pass play for a change?

Seriously, a penalty to kill the drive. Way to come out prepared and ready to go guys.

Tell me again when Richardson ripped off a 30 yard touchdown run? When he does that, then we can compare the two.

He had one carry lmao

Tell me again when Richardson ripped off a 30 yard touchdown run? When he does that, then we can compare the two.

Once again it wasn't what cj did. Out defense was horrible there. Walden, angerer, bethea and Vaughn looked like fools there

We need to force a quick 3 and out on the titans, or even a pick 6 would be nice  LOL

Tell me again when Richardson ripped off a 30 yard touchdown run?  When he does that, then we can compare the two.

That stiff couldn't break my grandma's tackle.

I hope one of these days Luck gets off to a 10 for 10 start and rolls from there.... too many ugly starts for him completion wise in his career.

I'm losing severe patience with Richardson. He seriously needs to run harder and tougher. Sure, the offensive line is t making things easy, but he is so easily stopped once hit. Man up, make some plays.

If the Colts can't play better than this they need to fire defensive coordinator. Offensive line couch is no better

DHB has spent five years doing it. Whalen doesn't even have five games under his belt. He gets a pass for now.

He gets a pass because people like him. Kind of my point but thanks lol

Once again it wasn't what cj did. Out defense was horrible there. Walden, angerer, bethea and Vaughn looked like fools there

Our defense is bad....