Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Thursday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say we wouldn't use two backs we will, but it doesn't a rocket scientist to figure out that Donald Brown is having the better season. 

and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out they are two different type of backs and usually run out of different formations. yet i constantly read posts with people sounding like they know all about the team

Titans had six yards rushing in the second half.

For all those complaining about the coaches once again they come up with huge half-time adjustments on BOTH sides of the ball.

It absolutely drives me nuts.  We're winning and that's all that matters.  But man, is it frustrating to watch sometimes. 

Two games... it should be at least that long. He made a stupid choice there.

I doubt it, I see a fine.  I mean how many game did Meriwether knock people out with shots to the head just to get a game and then it was only a game?  Also you better believe the Colts are going to show the league that punch that Walker threw after that.  Don't get me wrong it doesn't make what Walden did right but Walker should have been tossed too for throwing a punch.  My guess is a fine for both and the league will move on.  With that said if he gets a suspension I don't think anyone is going to say it wasn't deserved.

and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out they are two different type of backs and usually run out of different formations. yet i constantly read posts with people sounding like they know all about the team

Look at tonight, Donald Brown became THE back in the second half.  They were running him out of the same formations that they were trying to run Richardson out of as well the difference was Brown was producing Richardson was not.  So I am guessing you are going to see the roles reverse Brown is going to be the featured back while Richardson becomes the change of pace guy.  Hopefully that gets Richardson going.   Even if Brown isn't the starter it's been trending this way for a few weeks now, that Brown is going to be the guy who gets the majority of the carries. 

Titans had six yards rushing in the second half.

For all those complaining about the coaches once again they come up with huge half-time adjustments on BOTH sides of the ball.

Agree, but why does it have to wait until halftime??  Is there some union rule that says they can't adjust in-game?

I wanted a timeout after the head-butt.  Nah...just let them fall apart out there.  We'll adjust at halftime.

Doesn't make sense...

Agree, but why does it have to wait until halftime??  Is there some union rule that says they can't adjust in-game?

I wanted a timeout after the head-butt.  Nah...just let them fall apart out there.  We'll adjust at halftime.

Doesn't make sense...

Fair question I said earlier they need to figure out whatever they are doing at half-time and start doing it at the start of the game.  I honestly think this team thrives off having it's back up against the wall and if it doesn't they just don't play well.

Fair question I said earlier they need to figure out whatever they are doing at half-time and start doing it at the start of the game.  I honestly think this team thrives off having it's back up against the wall and if it doesn't they just don't play well.

Yep, that may be it.  And when the coaches finally figure out the team doesn't have anything it's too late (Rams game).

Yep, that may be it.  And when the coaches finally figure out the team doesn't have anything it's too late (Rams game).

Halftime just didn't get there quick enough in the Rams game lol.  Honestly tonight it came at the perfect time.  Defense was melting down and the offense had a drive for points to get a little momentum and then we had the long drive for a TD and the fumble on the kickoff. 

Donald Browns's 11-yard touchdown run  (and Adam Vineteiri's PAT) was the difference as the real  Colts hold on to win 30-27!  Colts now have a three-game lead in the AFC South with a 7-3 record, while the Titans fall to 4-6 and third place.  Colts, and their fans, can enjoy the win in the next nine days between games.    :D  :thmsup:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:

Enjoy your weekend, and all of next week Colts fans!   Colts by then will prepare their next game on the road at the Arizona Cardinals, lead by former Colt interim Head Coach Bruce Arians.  Colts made the team adjustments in the second half, and prevailed with their second win tonight in Nashville.  Until their next game, GO COLTS!!!!! :D    :jump:  :rock:   :blueshoe:  :coltslogo:   :coltshorse:  :colts:  :1colts:  :coltslogo: