Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New PS WR Josh Lenz

Leaf

HA, Awesome,

when I clicked on this thread I was almost afraid that someone was gonna say that Lenz is gonna be the next Steve Largent, & if he was just moved up to the active roster the Colts WR woes would be cured...

No.  All white receivers are going to be the next Wes Welker.

Why can't they be the next Percy Harvin?  He's not a big guy.

Ha, ha, ha...they are probably regretting the pickup already...I wonder who is the whacko that recommended getting this guy...it is an insult to Practice Squad players.

Is this a bad joke or are you just being extremely ignorant about a player that you probably first heard of 10 minutes ago?

Is this a bad joke or are you just being extremely ignorant about a player that you probably first heard of 10 minutes ago?

I looked up a few reports on him and checked his pre-draft evaluations.

He is listed as 103 of 342 WRs and a UDFA at best.

He is fast and has done some KR duty...I suppose that is why we are looking at him.

Surely, there must be a better talent out there for WR/KR purposes.

I looked up a few reports on him and checked his pre-draft evaluations.

He is listed as 103 of 342 WRs and a UDFA at best.

He is fast and has done some KR duty...I suppose that is why we are looking at him.

Surely, there must be a better talent out there for WR/KR purposes.

So a quick google search and you already know enough about the guy to write him off and call him "an insult to practice squad players"? Did that google search happen to point out all of these overwhelmingly talented PS eligible WRs who are floating around?

Ha, ha, ha...they are probably regretting the pickup already...I wonder who is the whacko that recommended getting this guy...it is an insult to Practice Squad players.

You once told me to go "dog someone else's posts." Well when you consistently post such absolute nonsense, it is a challenge to find posts that are more "dogable." This is the latest in a long line of... well... just awful thoughts.

ColtsLegacy is right - you never heard of this guy until this thread, but somehow you know he is not worthy of his roster spot? Comedy gold. Thanks - you are the gift that keeps on giving.

You once told me to go "dog someone else's posts." Well when you consistently post such absolute nonsense, it is a challenge to find posts that are more "dogable." This is the latest in a long line of... well... just awful thoughts.

ColtsLegacy is right - you never heard of this guy until this thread, but somehow you know he is not worthy of his roster spot? Comedy gold. Thanks - you are the gift that keeps on giving.

I don't always agree with you but when I do .... you're 100% correct :P