Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hate To Tell You

OLD FAN MAN

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my guy at practice said, coaches made adjustments

Yea, they probably "adjusted" that big wedgie in their underwear.

If they waited until now to make adjustments, they should be FIRED!

Halftime of the last 5 games would have been more realistic.

Coyer's grasping at straws.

The Bengals are a "very good D team" Indy has got to play great D and take care of the ball or we will get blown out by a rookie QB who starts for .......... the "BENGALS"

All NFL teams are "good".

I just meant if you are gonna predict the Colts 1st win, this week is as good as any.

Roger that... but I think Indy is in big trouble this week.

I honestly don't know what to think anymore (this season).

I'm watchin the games and hoping for wins, but I'm not expecting much.

The good thing is before we know it, the season will be over and we can move on.

What a bummer tho for this year.

I wouldnt be surprised if the colts do something new, i dont dislike coyer... he had some pretty good LB's witht he broncos and the colts themselves have pretty good LB's... its the corners that kill the colts... hopefully lacey gets less playtime and this supposed new thing is gonna work... they have been playing alot of man in the cheifs game.

Will the DB's stop playing 10 yards off the ball? Has the defense miraculously learned how to wrap-up? No?....No? Well it doesn't matter what the new scheme is, defense is all about fundamentals and physicality and those are two things our defense lack as a whole. I'll believe it when I see it.

my guy at practice said, coaches made adjustments

we have the most conservative coaches on the planet, there are no adjustments, it's tampa-2 and cover-2 and that's it, anything else is a bad design for our type/style of players. you're just blowing smoke up people in here for no reason, so go away with those comments.

guess what ? coyer has been working on new new stuff at practice, it is working great, my guy at practice said it was working great, no first pick for us, we win big sunday, i told you ,so you guys just wouldnt believe me

What in our play says that the scheme is ultimate problem. If you do not have the talent to play the positions in the scheme, any scheme you play ends in defeat. Our secondary is a disaster - period. We have one really good linebacker and two mediocre ones. We have two great defensive linemen, a talented rookie and several serviceable tackles.

Scheming doesn't make up for lack of talent across the board.

So you can't tell us because the rogue Bengals fans on this site will divulge said information to their team? Then the kitties will alter their gameplan in less than 48 hours to perfectly counter us, right? Or is this some super secret defense no one has seen before?

Well, I'm going to personally bump this thread through game day just to see how you react to our defense doing what they always do; won, lose, or draw, they will play the same style.

I have been thinking since pre-season that they should let Jerry H. play linebacker because of his speed and size. I think that we would get more production out of him. I know this was on another thread, but I think that the colts should also play Donald B. as a receiver because of his ability to catch and he a almost the same speed as Garcon. I think that the first round draft picks should be used more or then why keep paying them first round money. What are your guys opinions on that?

I hope we do win! I'll be in Cincy at the game! Driving 7 hours to get there with 2 bengals fans. I'll be wearing my Peyton Jersey...I've thought about putting a piece of tape over "Manning" with either "luck" or "painter". Haven't decided lol.