Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hate To Tell You

OLD FAN MAN

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with Coyer is that he doesn't make adjustments during the game which is one of our causes of second half collapses. I would not be surprised if we jump on the Bengals early and find ourselves losing by the 4th quarter.

wait till you see the new scheme by coyer

guess what ? coyer has been working on new new stuff at practice, it is working great, my guy at practice said it was working great, no first pick for us, we win big sunday, i told you ,so you guys just wouldnt believe me

My guy at practice, an insider, says they're going to play cover-0.

Edited by ruksak

guess what ? coyer has been working on new new stuff at practice, it is working great, my guy at practice said it was working great, no first pick for us, we win big sunday, i told you ,so you guys just wouldnt believe me

O.K., so what is it?

Either you 'hate to tell us', or you can't stop telling us something you cant' tell us about.

It's not that I don't believe you. Perhaps, I don't believe you're guy.

Right now I don't believe anything, because I don't know what it is, so I'll believe it when I see it, and I don't know what I'm looking for....'cept DB & LB.

Besides, I doubt the game's on here in Chicago so I won't see whatever it is anyway.

So, after whatever it is happens, please come back an tell me you told me so, but this time offer details.

If the Colts win, I won't care if you lie to me. I'll be amused anyway.

Edited by buccolts

wait till you see the new scheme by coyer

New scheme? The only thing this D can do is blitz ballz out. They don't have near the talent to try a "new scheme"

This D is a train wreck about to happen... the easy games are over. Now the tough ones begin.

Indy faces a rookie QB Sunday. Blitz him like there is no tomorrow and hope for the best.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Untouchables have to be Haliburton, Turner, Siakam, Nembhard, and McConnell. Nesmith and Toppin, even maybe Mathurin in a deal with those guys could bring another all-star here. All 3 are young and good.
    • There's a lot of questions on what this team will look like next year. A lot of people are returning, but some could be used in trades if we go after, say, Paul George)   Returning Depth Chart:(under contract) PG: Haliburton, McConnell  SG: Nembhard, Mathurin, Sheppard  SF: Nesmith, Brown PF: Walker C: Turner, Jackson     Free Agents: Pascal Siakam(most likely to stay, but cost a lot $40m+) ** Doug McDermott(would like back at 2yr $10m range) James Johnson(vet min) Jalen Smith (player) - might elect to see if he can get more than $5.4m on open market  Obi Toppin (restricted)- could be expensive to retain/ potential S+T possibilities  Oscar Tshiebwe (restricted)(vet min) Quenton Jackson (restricted)(vet min) Isaiah Wong (restricted)(vet min)         So here is where the problem lays. Indy is small market, I think there is almost no chance we will go into the tax. So here is how that is looking.   1st Apron Tax Cap Space:(including $5.4m PO for Smith) $64m   **Siakam - Siakam should start around $42.6 million and could be 5yrs, $247.1m or 4yrs, $190.8 million.(This was based off of $142m, think they are looking at $141m now so could lower a bit. Not much.   So Pascal will probably most likely cost around $42.6m next season     That brings our 1st Apron Space to: $21.4m   Toppin (RFA tender $8-$10m)(more than likely will receive an offer bigger than that) Tshiebwe, Wong + Jackson - $5.6m   Down to $5.8-$7.8m in 1st Apron Space: (2 open roster spots)   McDermott? - $5m? Johnson? - $2m?     Going to be interesting, and is fast approaching.     Trade Pieces: Siakam (S+T, if can't agree on contract?) Toppin(S+T) Smith (if he picks up PO) Nesmith We also have (3) 2nd round picks and future 1st.
    • With me, I look at average life expectancy at 80 years old. Once someone turns 80 the clock really ticks. My mom is 71 and she still gets around like a 50 yr old. Tough day after the news of Bill Walton. 
    • Daniel Scott is my sentimental pick. Mt deceased son's name was Scott with middle name of Daniel. So in memory of Scott Daniel my pick is Daniel Scott.
    • Yeah he was only 71 but I just heard he had cancer, I had no idea. This is a day ruiner. He was such a big name for the sport of basketball. I am having trouble believing this. 
  • Members

• DoubleE Colt

DoubleE Colt 341

• BProland85

BProland85 2,821

• Moe

Moe 609

• Creekside

Creekside 778

• G8R

G8R 54

• richard pallo