Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hate To Tell You

OLD FAN MAN

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with Coyer is that he doesn't make adjustments during the game which is one of our causes of second half collapses. I would not be surprised if we jump on the Bengals early and find ourselves losing by the 4th quarter.

wait till you see the new scheme by coyer

guess what ? coyer has been working on new new stuff at practice, it is working great, my guy at practice said it was working great, no first pick for us, we win big sunday, i told you ,so you guys just wouldnt believe me

My guy at practice, an insider, says they're going to play cover-0.

Edited by ruksak

guess what ? coyer has been working on new new stuff at practice, it is working great, my guy at practice said it was working great, no first pick for us, we win big sunday, i told you ,so you guys just wouldnt believe me

O.K., so what is it?

Either you 'hate to tell us', or you can't stop telling us something you cant' tell us about.

It's not that I don't believe you. Perhaps, I don't believe you're guy.

Right now I don't believe anything, because I don't know what it is, so I'll believe it when I see it, and I don't know what I'm looking for....'cept DB & LB.

Besides, I doubt the game's on here in Chicago so I won't see whatever it is anyway.

So, after whatever it is happens, please come back an tell me you told me so, but this time offer details.

If the Colts win, I won't care if you lie to me. I'll be amused anyway.

Edited by buccolts

wait till you see the new scheme by coyer

New scheme? The only thing this D can do is blitz ballz out. They don't have near the talent to try a "new scheme"

This D is a train wreck about to happen... the easy games are over. Now the tough ones begin.

Indy faces a rookie QB Sunday. Blitz him like there is no tomorrow and hope for the best.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This is a rare type of person. He would give you his shirt off his back, his last dollar, etc.. if more people were like him this world would be a lot better place. Regarding football, he gives 100% too, if anything, he would make a good SP Teams player and a leader on that squad.
    • I think Buffalo will have a down year as well but I still think they make the playoffs because of Josh Allen. Now if Rodgers is Rodgers of old, they won't get in.
    • Cubs are just playing out the season now. They aren't any good. I have to say as a fan since 1984, this season ranks way up there as 1 of the most disappointing seasons ever to me.
    • Indianapolis isn't the greatest place to live but it's far from the worse.    Huge advantages of living here: 1. Cost of living is cheap compared to a lot of other states. You can buy a house for 250,000 that has 3 bed rooms, 2 full bath rooms, 2 car garage, and mostly brick in a good neighborhood here. A lot of other states you would have to fork out 4 or 500,000 for that. Places like NY or Cali we are talking nearly a million.   2. Indianapolis is a good place to raise a family in the right neighborhood. It's pretty quiet here.   3. We really only have 3 months of winter = December, January, and February where we could get big snows or ice. Once mid March rolls around it gets a lot better.   4. We have every great steak house imaginable here and great Japenese and Chinese places.    5. We have the Colts here, an NBA team = the Pacers, WNBA team = Fever. All are now good. Colts were great for 2 decades.
  • Members

• Creekside

Creekside 781

• Matabix

Matabix 476

• krunk

krunk 8,458

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 3,716

• IndyD4U

IndyD4U 1,453

• Fat Clemenza