Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hate To Tell You

OLD FAN MAN

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guess what ? coyer has been working on new new stuff at practice, it is working great, my guy at practice said it was working great, no first pick for us, we win big sunday, i told you ,so you guys just wouldnt believe me

You were absolutely right. Coyer came up with some new stuff that was worse that before!

You were absolutely right. Coyer came up with some new stuff that was worse that before!

he did blitz the lbs on the run and it worked for a while, turnovers by offense beat us defense did better after they took lacey out, i saw some good things, some players are doing good, need to stop taking freeny and mathis out other teams pass then

Edited by jim

guess what ? coyer has been working on new new stuff at practice, it is working great, my guy at practice said it was working great, no first pick for us, we win big sunday, i told you ,so you guys just wouldnt believe me

Did he decide to not do any of his new stuff? D got burned on that dump off pass all day again .... GEEESH!

Let's see, we give up 350 total yards on defense and that is a positive result of the adjustments that Jim said would guarantee a big win for us this week. Maybe we should all boycott his threads from now on.

go ahead if you dont want any inside info, and dont watch the game and you wont have to see it

Edited by jim

go ahead if you dont want any inside info, and dont watch the game and you wont have to see it

so where is that big win you said was going to happen. in fact did the defense even show up today? and what happend to freeney adn mathis? they like got "schemed out" of the scheme and there was no pass defense what so ever today. good thing coyer worked on the only thing that was half way ok and that was our pass rush. whats he going to work on next? I know next game were gonna try this keep all our defense off the field and see if the wind can keep them from scoring.

so where is that big win you said was going to happen. in fact did the defense even show up today? and what happend to freeney adn mathis? they like got "schemed out" of the scheme and there was no pass defense what so ever today. good thing coyer worked on the only thing that was half way ok and that was our pass rush. whats he going to work on next? I know next game were gonna try this keep all our defense off the field and see if the wind can keep them from scoring.

i was wrong about the win, that is football,but our turnovers on offense lost the game ,not the defense, the defense got 3 and out with plenty of time to win but garcon gave them the ball back

Again did we have any sacks today? To think this defense improved is a joke at best. Neither one of these teams looked playoff worthy but we just looked almost like a poorly coached high school team, poor execution = poor coaching. Again we are out played in the second half. Again we have virtually no return game, we all but abandoned the run in the second half. I seriously think we have the single worst coaching staff in the nfl period!

Again did we have any sacks today? To think this defense improved is a joke at best. Neither one of these teams looked playoff worthy but we just looked almost like a poorly coached high school team, poor execution = poor coaching. Again we are out played in the second half. Again we have virtually no return game, we all but abandoned the run in the second half. I seriously think we have the single worst coaching staff in the nfl period!

could be, but we are stuck with them, and they do make adjustments to the best of their ability

Edited by jim

Hate to tell you Jim that you and your "sources" were WRONG! :thdown:

my sources were right the lbs blitzed the run and did a good job, too bad the offense gave back the ball for tds, cant win with fumbles,turned into tds, our d did a lot of 3 and outs today, but i was wrong about the win, cant ever remember being wrong before, and caldwell fixed the lacey problem, he noticed lacey was getting beat

my sources were right the lbs blitzed the run and did a good job, too bad the offense gave back the ball for tds, cant win with fumbles,turned into tds, our d did a lot of 3 and outs today, but i was wrong about the win, cant ever remember being wrong before, and caldwell fixed the lacey problem, he noticed lacey was getting beat

:facepalm:

These posts are getting really, really, really old...

:facepalm:

The point is that you were implicating that there would be big changes in our scheme. There were no changes. Sending LB's into running gaps is not a change in scheme, it is what they are supposed to do. Pulling Lacey (who would never start on any other NFL team) is not an adjustment.

You have now become the new whipping boy of the forum.

Andy, you are now free!!!

The point is that you were implicating that there would be big changes in our scheme. There were no changes. Sending LB's into running gaps is not a change in scheme, it is what they are supposed to do. Pulling Lacey (who would never start on any other NFL team) is not an adjustment.

the coaches and i myself saw big improvements on defense, the offense lost the game with their fumbles, the defense kept us in the game till the offense gave it away

Posted · Hidden by Megan, October 17, 2011 - Talking about Jim being on medication.
Hidden by Megan, October 17, 2011 - Talking about Jim being on medication.

late on the way to our loss # 6 coaches saw that lacey was not stopping the pass and made and adjustment

I think the doctors need to "make adjustments" in your medication.

So, to the OP -- how well did that work for us this week, huh ?!?!?? :)

Did he decide to not do any of his new stuff? D got burned on that dump off pass all day again .... GEEESH!

Hate to tell you Jim that you and your "sources" were WRONG! :thdown:

Seriously people, have any of you heard the expression....

:troll: :feedtroll: :troll: :feedtroll: :troll: :feedtroll: :troll: :feedtroll:

If you feel any aggravation about him being wrong then you deserve it for paying any attention to him in the first place. I find his posts incredibly annoying but it's my fault for opening and reading them, something I will not continue to do much longer.

Edited by Jason

Seriously people, have any of you heard the expression....

:troll: :feedtroll: :troll: :feedtroll: :troll: :feedtroll: :troll: :feedtroll:

If you feel any aggravation about him being wrong then you deserve it for paying any attention to him in the first place. I find his posts incredibly annoying but it's my fault for opening and reading them, something I will not continue to do much longer.

if you dont want to know what i know, its up to you, just stay in the dark