Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hate To Tell You

OLD FAN MAN

I hope we do win! I'll be in Cincy at the game! Driving 7 hours to get there with 2 bengals fans. I'll be wearing my Peyton Jersey...I've thought about putting a piece of tape over "Manning" with either "luck" or "painter". Haven't decided lol.

Make a shirt with the number 18 that says

"WE need Good Luck'

It could have a double meaning...

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guess what ? coyer has been working on new new stuff at practice, it is working great, my guy at practice said it was working great, no first pick for us, we win big sunday, i told you ,so you guys just wouldnt believe me

Ask your guy at practice if Coyer is working on his half-time and in-game adjustments.

my pen pal buddy who has a guy at practice says manning is taking reps

With the defense. That will just blow the tigers away. :D

Just remembered i have Peyton Hillis on my fantasy team. I'll start him this week. We'll see how he does against the new scheme. :cute:

Edited by NM_Colts

My guy who's the vice-assistant president of the custodial divison said the colts has a secret formation where they perform this step sequence and the opposing is immediately hypnotized and runs into their endzone for a safety. Remember where you heard it first! Coyer is a genius! No wonder we kept him around so long, he had a secret weapon the world couldn't accept at the time.

Is this guy serious? Some guy says that coyer is making a new defensive scheme in one week of practice and becasue of that we will win? He is gloating about a win because some dude says they look good in practice?!?

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT PRACTICE?!?

Playoffs?!Playoffs??You want to talk about playoffs??!!

guess what ? coyer has been working on new new stuff at practice, it is working great, my guy at practice said it was working great, no first pick for us, we win big sunday, i told you ,so you guys just wouldnt believe me

This is laughable.

If we win big Sunday, it's because it's the Bengals, and not related to Coyer's genius.

My guy who's the vice-assistant president of the custodial divison said the colts has a secret formation where they perform this step sequence and the opposing is immediately hypnotized and runs into their endzone for a safety. Remember where you heard it first! Coyer is a genius! No wonder we kept him around so long, he had a secret weapon the world couldn't accept at the time.

Oh, I thought he was the vice-assistant to the president of the custodial division.

That's different then.

Ok Jim, I'll take your word for it, I got nothing to lose. I have to have something to get excited about. Didn't you post something like this a couple of weeks ago before the Steelers game? Colts should've won that when no one expected it.

Ok Jim, I'll take your word for it, I got nothing to lose. I have to have something to get excited about. Didn't you post something like this a couple of weeks ago before the Steelers game? Colts should've won that when no one expected it.

He's just joking. He's not really trying to get people to believe he's got the inside rub. He's just joking, in an attention seeking trollish way, but he's just joking.

He's just joking. He's not really trying to get people to believe he's got the inside rub. He's just joking, in an attention seeking trollish way, but he's just joking.

I believe him because I believe he's Jim Caldwell. Think about it, he said he knows a guy at practice, and I don't think Jim attends practice. :D

Were going to put the offense in on defense and the defense in on offense. This will cause utter choas and confusion on the Bengals part forcing the Bengals to score touchdowns in the wrong endzone and giving the Colts points that the Bengals will think is going to them. It's pure genius from the Colts coaching staff.

My wifes brothers aunts sisters daughters husband overheard in a stall at the practice field that there were indeed changes on D.

Coyer got himself a new notebook and a new pencil equipped with an eraser, to be better able to make adjustments. It seems he always made them before, but they were in pen, and he had trouble deciphering the markings. Now he can erase and re-write, so it will be much clearer for him.

My wifes brothers aunts sisters daughters husband overheard in a stall at the practice field that there were indeed changes on D.

Coyer got himself a new notebook and a new pencil equipped with an eraser, to be better able to make adjustments. It seems he always made them before, but they were in pen, and he had trouble deciphering the markings. Now he can erase and re-write, so it will be much clearer for him.

coyer is going to look better than he is with his new game plan this week

Answering to the OP -- New schemes... and you know this how? I don't think they allow fans at practices. Anyways what are they working on? As a Colts fan, I want the Colts to win every week for the rest of my life, but the fact of the matter is they can't. You have to be realistic, we can't beat a number 2 defense, plus a great offense. They're the most underrated team this year. Everyone thinks they're crap, but they're not. We lost a 17 point lead to the Chiefs, of all teams. This year is going nowhere. You have to realize that, and BTW does schemes you were talking about probably won't help our injury ravaged pitiful defense.

i had a good laugh at this

Answering to the OP -- New schemes... and you know this how? I don't think they allow fans at practices. Anyways what are they working on? As a Colts fan, I want the Colts to win every week for the rest of my life, but the fact of the matter is they can't. You have to be realistic, we can't beat a number 2 defense, plus a great offense. They're the most underrated team this year. Everyone thinks they're crap, but they're not. We lost a 17 point lead to the Chiefs, of all teams. This year is going nowhere. You have to realize that, and BTW does schemes you were talking about probably won't help our injury ravaged pitiful defense.

all i know is our cbs and lbs will give us a new look, no i wasnt at practice,a colts guy i went to school with tells me this stuff, but we now will have a better chance of a score stopping defense and if painter gets time to throw we will win