Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bradshaw and Landry out for Sunday [Merge]

Dustin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howell did an excellent job in place of Landry, and Bradshaw will be missed. I guess it's the T-Rich show against the Jags. Hopefully on 3rd and short Pep actually uses T-Rich instead of Brown. I'd rather see both Landry and Bradshaw sit out against the jags instead of the 3 game stretch we have coming up after this game. 

Might we see a run or two from Kerwynn Williams??? 

I didn't see Satele's name on that report. :( 

Better to have them sit out this week than next week.

You can be sure that is in the back of the coaches mind.  Not that they want the guys to sit out, because this could be a close game.  But I would rather them sit this game and be ready to go against the best team in the NFC right now.  Man that game could turn out to be an absolute bloodbath.

why are they being so vauge with the neck injury.  I mean the dude fell to the turf like a limp doll upon getting this injury (has to be the same play I would think).  First, why did they still let him play?  Second, why not be forthright with the media and let them know the extent (to the extent you know) of the injury, or just a few minor details so that we don't worry about him so much.  sorry, i'm a worry wart, NOT a fantasy player.

From http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000251407/article/its-trent-richardsons-backfield-now-bradshaw-is-out

"Colts coach Chuck Pagano said Friday that Ahmad Bradshaw is out for Sunday's game agaisnt the Jacksonville Jaguars because of a neck injury. Pagano said that something "significant" came out, although we're not sure when. It's uncertain if this is a long-term injury, but Richardson will be the lead back this week in a good matchup against the Jaguars."

What on Earth could that mean??

I would not be surprised if we ty to jump ahead of the Jags early with a steady passing attack to force Gabbert into throwing to play catch up, We cant be dumb about it though and just bomb it just to bomb it, use efficient passes

That's the way I can see our O going, long term anyway. Let Luck pick Ds apart with his arm and use a healthy amount of runs from Trent/AB to keep the Ds honest.

The moment Bradshaw got injured was pretty scary to be honest. I was very surprised he came back and played the rest of the game.

It was crazy. Was like he lost feeling to his arm and he kinda justr fell back down. I was shocked he came back in and ran the way he did.

The Trent trade is looking real good right now. Would much rather him than Brown as primary.

why are they being so vauge with the neck injury. I mean the dude fell to the turf like a limp doll upon getting this injury (has to be the same play I would think). First, why did they still let him play? Second, why not be forthright with the media and let them know the extent (to the extent you know) of the injury, or just a few minor details so that we don't worry about him so much. sorry, i'm a worry wart, NOT a fantasy player.

there is no reason to give more info than necessary

Howell did an excellent job in place of Landry, and Bradshaw will be missed. I guess it's the T-Rich show against the Jags. Hopefully on 3rd and short Pep actually uses T-Rich instead of Brown. I'd rather see both Landry and Bradshaw sit out against the jags instead of the 3 game stretch we have coming up after this game.

Might we see a run or two from Kerwynn Williams???

I didn't see Satele's name on that report. :(

Listed as probable for Sunday's game along with Angerer & Bethea

Guest TeamLoloJones

Weirdly, this makes me like Bradshaw even more. He probably shouldn't have finished the Niners game, but he came back in and looked better and better as the game went on. Lots of heart.

So are we going into Jax with just two RBs on the active roster?

Guest TeamLoloJones

Hmm.  Guess so.  

I guess with Havili as an emergency back, it's not so bad.  Since Jones can play fullback if Havili has to carry the ball.