Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Greg Toler In a Walking Boot!

Luck_Is_Skilled

If he was really hurt bad it would have shown up on either ESPN or NFL.com.

I doubt it.  Those two networks think we only have one player on the team, so unless it has to do with Luck there's never any Colts news in the off season.

ProFootballTalk may have carried a story.

Injuries happen.  At least he didn't look too dejected in the photo...maybe it's something minor.  A little off topic, but how impossible is it to look at those photos without captions?  In most photos, I only have vague theories on the players' identities.  We've turned over a lot of players in the last few years...

Looking at today's OTA pics, there's a photo with Toler, Bethea, Butler and another player and Toler is in a walking boot. Anyone have any Idea of what wrong? I hope nothing major.

It must have been an end of day precaution. OTAs (for this week) ended yesterday so I reckon it was yesterday afternoon?

Let's see what comes of it that's the once concern about Toler is that he can be a little injury prone.  With that said I doubt he's suffered something that is going to cause him to miss major time and they are able to keep it under this tight of wraps. 

Let's see what comes of it that's the once concern about Toler is that he can be a little injury prone. With that said I doubt he's suffered something that is going to cause him to miss major time and they are able to keep it under this tight of wraps.

Yeah, might just be a little sprain/swelling. If it were a game you could tape it up and play.

Uhhhh ummm hmmm derrruhhhhh hermmmm hmmmmph, solid 60's video.

Those women are actually kind of cute.

Yes....they were rockin' them miniskirts weren't they?

Needless to say that video wasn't splashed all over the whopping seven TV channels we had at the time.

Needless to say that video wasn't splashed all over the whopping seven TV channels we had at the time.

Seven channels?  Try three channels plus a PBS on UHF if you were that interested in sesame street.

Hahah, yeah they definitely were rocking the mini skirts. We may have more options nowadays but TV still l manages to suck somehow haha!!!

Seven channels?  Try three channels plus a PBS on UHF if you were that interested in sesame street.

In the NYC/NJ area at the time we had CBS/NBC/ABC and four local NY stations.

I did watch UHF ch. 64 too....but it was WWWF wrestling featuring a young Vince McMahon....only in Spanish. Pretty hilarious.

In the NYC/NJ area at the time we had CBS/NBC/ABC and four local NY stations.

I did watch UHF ch. 64 too....but it was WWWF wrestling featuring a young Vince McMahon....only in Spanish. Pretty hilarious.

Well, that was definitely more than we had.  In those days I lived in Phoenix, AZ.  That town wasn't much to speak of in those days.