Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bernard Pollard

lollygagger8

Who's younger..... him or Landry?

But I think Pollard will be more "healthier" than Landry

That kind of information is classified and can only be found in obscure places like NFL.com, Google, Wikipedia, etc. ;)

And I was thinking that Pollard was the healthier of the 2 as well, but looking at their games played in their career:

Landry missed 8 games in 2011, 7 games in 2010, 1 game in 2009 and otherwise has played all 16 games in 2012, 2008 and 2007

Pollard played in all 16 games in '06, '07 and '08, missed 3 games in '09, 1 game in '10, played all games in '11 and missed 3 games in '12.

Now that is just a summary of games played so doesn't take into account how often they may have still played but with nagging injuries or anything like that.  I'd be happy with either but I think the familiarity with Pagano's defense would put Pollard over the top for me.  :)

Stats last year: Pollard:98 tackles, 2 sacks, 0 FF, 2int

Landry: 100 tackles, o sck, 4 FF, 2int

thats pretty much even. 4 forced fumbles is a big number though. Landry is HUGE for a SS. 220lbs. he ran a 4.35 40 in his combine.

thats pretty much even. 4 forced fumbles is a big number though. Landry is HUGE for a SS. 220lbs. he ran a 4.35 40 in his combine.

6 Turnovers compared to just 2. The fumbles may not have been recovered by the team, but they're still fumbles. And it puts fear in the other team

I'd take Landry

I can't stand Pollard.  He is a loud-mouth.  I remember in an Indy/Houston game (back when he played for Houston), Reggie Wayne made a catch by their sideline and the cameras picked up the sound and all you could hear was Pollard swearing like there was no tomorrow.  I'd rather take Landry

Yes, and he was under 210 when he ran that.   Landry has blown up putting on roughly 10-15 pounds of weight room muscle.

Whether any of it is....  ummm....   ahhhh.....   ehhhhhh....    enhanced, I don't know....

I'd prefer Pollard.

I can't stand Pollard.  He is a loud-mouth.  I remember in an Indy/Houston game (back when he played for Houston), Reggie Wayne made a catch by their sideline and the cameras picked up the sound and all you could hear was Pollard swearing like there was no tomorrow.  I'd rather take Landry

And you think Landry doesn't swear on the football field. LOL  Landry and Pollard are almost the same type of player but Pollard has played more snaps due to him being healthier thru out the seasons played between the both.