Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck receiving advice from Carson Palmer and Micheal Vick

HungarianColtsFan

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, November 8, 2012 - poor taste
Hidden by 21isSuperman, November 8, 2012 - poor taste

They couldn't have found two better guys than Palmer and Vick? I wouldn't look to them for too much advice, Andrew.

Even though Luck has a degree in architectural engineering I doubt he has a comfortable knowledge of how to build a rape stand, which is one of a few things that I could see Vick actually advising him on.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, November 8, 2012 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, November 8, 2012 - response to hidden post

Even though Luck has a degree in architectural engineering I doubt he has a comfortable knowledge of how to build a rape stand, which is one of a few things that I could see Vick actually advising him on.

OUCH. You went there. :omg:

why not? Carson was brought with pressure bc of the fame USC qb's get,they all suck, crappy team in Cinc, and Carson was good before the injury, both he and Vick understand the pressure of a #1 pick...of course we would have all loved PM there but still...Also i dont think any qb, maybe Romo, understands the pressure that Vick is facing...if he could share with Luck that would be cool since he is replacing a legend, and handling big pressures its a big part

Just found on NFL.

http://www.nfl.com/v...-from-other-QBs

Perhaps it worth to post and share.

Vick is advising him on the nuances of dealing with ferocious dogs (Whom are only seemingly rabid due to inhumane treatment) and Carson Palmer is lecturing on the idiosyncrasies of rabid Raider Fans. No need to say TY to either one Andrew, just throw TY a TD tonight!!!!!! :shoe: :shoe:

They couldn't have found two better guys than Palmer and Vick? I wouldn't look to them for too much advice, Andrew.

why not? Carson was brought with pressure bc of the fame USC qb's get,they all suck, crappy team in Cinc, and Carson was good before the injury, both he and Vick understand the pressure of a #1 pick...of course we would have all loved PM there but still...Also i dont think any qb, maybe Romo, understands the pressure that Vick is facing...if he could share with Luck that would be cool since he is replacing a legend, and handling big pressures its a big part

You missed the REST of the QB's. It wasn't just Vick & Palmer. It was Matthew Stafford, Troy Aikman, Eli Manning, & Plunkett (Via Ticker at the BOTTOM of the Screen on NFL Network. It's in the Breaking News/Program Alert Bar)

Edited by 21isSuperman

Vick is advising him on the nuances of dealing with ferocious dogs (Whom are only seemingly rabid due to inhumane treatment) and Carson Palmer is lecturing on the idiosyncrasies of rabid Raider Fans. No need to say TY to either one Andrew, just throw TY a TD tonight!!!!!! :shoe: :shoe:

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Personally.....

I like the piece. Short. Direct. To the point.

And, as someone who has made more than his fair share of mistakes in life, I can tell you that one perspective is that you learn much more from mistakes than you do from success. Both Palmer and Vick have made mistakes, some more spectacular than others.

But, more to the point, they were both #1 overall QB picks. Their experiences should help Andrew, and he's smart enough to understand that....

It's all good my friends.... :thmup:

It's crazy that people have to always bring up the dog fighting with Vick. He made a horrible mistake and paid the price for it, by doing time. If you want to question his QB play that's fine but that's where the judgement should end

Some people deserve every negative word said about them and every negative thing that crosses their path. Vick fits that description in my book.

He didn't make a mistake. Going to a dogfihting event once would be making a mistake.

You don't make a mistake for nearly a decade(dating back to his Va. Tech days). He and his co-felons accomplished everything they sat out to do up until the point in time that he was busted.

If he had spent the amount of time and effort he put into his "kennel", into football, he might be a better quarterback at this point in time, instead of being close to being benched for a rookie.

Somethings you simply do not escape.

Some people deserve every negative word said about them and every negative thing that crosses their path. Vick fits that description in my book.

He didn't make a mistake. Going to a dogfihting event once would be making a mistake.

You don't make a mistake for nearly a decade(dating back to his Va. Tech days). He and his co-felons accomplished everything they sat out to do up until the point in time that he was busted.

If he had spent the amount of time and effort he put into his "kennel", into football, he might be a better quarterback at this point in time, instead of being close to being benched for a rookie.

ESPN creates the monster... and ESPN can totally destroy the monster.

The constant praise or hammering has a HUGE affect of public perception.

And yet it simply has point of being in this thread...It's about them giving advice to Luck. People might still be mad at Vick and can hold what he did against him for the rest of his life it isn't going to change what happened. People need to stop bringing it up every time his name is mentioned. He gave some advice to Luck, and whether it was good or bad advice he at least was nice enough to give some.

I personally think he incorporated the ghost of Bob Sanders on the tackle.....took a hit...and dished one out! And Reggie finished him off! Good win....He may have talked to Havoc (Freeney) and Mayhem (Mathis ) too.

Congrats on the 5 TD record Andrew....ya passed some great ones!!! :colts: :colts: :colts:

Ya, that was awesome he text in and said that. I was at the bar with my friends, and we started cracking up. Luck can make a tackle though I'll defintely give him that.

A point was made this AM on Mike and Mike...Greeney said and I believe Jaws agreed that the cornerbacks were starting to shy away from the 245 pound train. I cannot believe that there are some people (NFL analysts included) that do not think Luck is an athlete........Que the song"What was I thinkin?" :)