Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts get 1st win of Luck era!

Nobody

Luck showed great poise in the last drive to put them into field goal position. A lot of improvement today from the whole team and if not for a fluky and completely lucky TD from the twice tipped ball this game wouldn't have been as close as it ended up being. If we can improve this much from week to week, we should be ok this yr..

Congrats to the team, congrats to us the fans. a much needed win. i really wish we kept the pedal to the metal. nice drive by Luck in the final 30+ seconds to get us in position. Avery as i have said if he stays healthy... will be a big player for us this year. Gonna be a good week! congrats to everyone.

I was impressed in the way he scrambled out of what could have been a safety. He's athletic!

Best play of his day, IMO. He got away, and then had mind enough to know he was still in danger and rifled it out of there with a crisp, clean release, barely beating the defender who was trying to get a whack at his arm...

That was the 1st piece of evidence that he is on it's way to prove to many people that he will be The NEXT one! He is making the non-believers start to believe. I'm one of the people that wanted Peyton to stay. What Luck did today makes it easier to get over Peyton.

What he did in the last 1/2 a minute was that evidence. The composure and the will to win at all costs. Many young QB's would have been content of just going to OT.

That was great win!!!! GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the 1st piece of evidence that he is on it's way to prove to many people that he will be The NEXT one! He is making the non-believers start to believe. I'm one of the people that wanted Peyton to stay. What Luck did today makes it easier to get over Peyton.

What he did in the last 1/2 a minute was that evidence. The composure and the will to win at all costs. Many young QB's would have been content of just going to OT.

That was great win!!!! GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were the one who said Luck will be a bust weren't you? What made you change your mind? And when I say "change your mind" I mean a full 360. You absolutely loathed us releasing Manning and going on full rants about how luck will be a bust