Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of 3 quarters; Colts lead the Texans 17-7. 

IND   HOU
First Downs 13   9
Total Yards 313   140
Passing Yards 248   72
Rushing Yards 65   68
Penalties (Yds) 5(58)   5(33)
Turnovers 1   0
Punts (AVG) 5(44)   7(44)
Time of *. 24:07   20:46

7 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

With the way Savage is playing, they ought to be able to hold onto this lead as long as the Colts don't score any more TDs for Houston.

Yep we will likely be flipping positions with Texans in the draft now too. With no Watson they are looking at a top 5 pick.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Kwitty wasn't extended, they just picked up the 5th year option.  Rigo is paid in the middle of the pack for punters.
    • My recollection is Rigoberto was fine as the season progressed.
    • Ballard's decision on Kwitty and Rigoberto extension will be seriously questioned this season.  Kwitty... its show time with Latu and Ekuban giving him plenty of breather. Time to prove himself as deserving his extension. Rigoberto... last year he was not his best.  Early games he seems to underperform and that makes me concerned.  I think his injury has reduced his leg strength. I hope he gets some serious competition at camp.
    • I had back surgery 3-4 years ago. Pain never leaves. Have to deal with it, don't handicap your team though.   If you can't play through it, go sit on the bench.   To play the last 9:30 of the game and have 0 shot attempts, 3 turnovers cost us the game. We were already playing 5 vs 8. So that took us to 4 vs 8.    That's just the offensive part of it, he already is a liability on the defensive end most nights, as it is. Im usually calling for Offensive/defensive substitutions late in games when able to.     Being used as a decoy isn't the answer. It hurt the team.   Who's fault that is(Carlisle, or Haliburton)? IDK, but it cost us game 1, and at the end of the day, could come back and cost us the series.     If he has a major back issues at 24, that's a bigger issue.   @John Waylon Post came through while posting, think a lot here ties to your post.       Side Bar:    I wish I could say be doesn't play like this too often, but he frustrates me a lot. So I'm not accepting his injury excuse here, everyone is dealing with something. Either play or don't. To many other occurrences of play like this to dismiss it as a pattern.     I've posted about it here a few times.
    • No he looks bulky. He's a lot bigger then last season.
  • Members

• csmopar

csmopar 16,293

• IinD

IinD 4,490

• Jason_

Jason_ 2,304

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,291

• Fat Clemenza

Fat Clemenza 392

• cdgacoltsfan