Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

2 minutes ago, uniquicity said:

Luckily Texans don't have a 1st round pick next year... (traded to Browns)

So the Browns are likely going to have two top-five first-round picks?

Let's run the ball and hit Doyle over the middle. 

Nice and simple game plan. Keep the clock moving. 

Just now, JCPatriot said:

The Browns should use every single draft pick they have on quarterbacks

1 minute ago, mahagga73 said:

Giants are tanking hard. 

I live in NY Metro area ....With family today ....They turned Giants game off 20 minutes ago....Told me they have not done that in 15 years at least !....But Colts might win !

1 minute ago, will426 said:

Don't get happy till the end of the game don't forget we're the colts 

I'm likely not going to get all that happy no matter what.  Like Jules said a while ago, if they win then they beat the Savage-led Texans.  Hard to get too high on that.

Moncrief is having the worst contract year.....

Wow!

4 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Hope they don't get Barkley. 

They have no first rounder 

3 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

Is your 3 yr old a Texans fan?  This would make me cry too.

No. She fell out of bed

1 minute ago, shakedownstreet said:

......and then keep all of them on the roster.

I like the call. Get half the yards back and give yourself a chance. Good play calling there. 

2 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

Let's run the ball and hit Doyle over the middle. 

Nice and simple game plan. Keep the clock moving. 

Pep? It that you? haha

2 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

That's hilarious actually 

Just now, JCPatriot said:

I'm likely not going to get all that happy no matter what.  Like Jules said a while ago, if they win then they beat the Savage-led Texans.  Hard to get too high on that.

It is strange....This game is not making me as happy as I feel it should be doing.....For some reason !

We can beat anyone now if we can finish this game with a win over Savage.

Watch out league.

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

They have no first rounder 

No. She fell out of bed

Fell out of bed or threw herself out of bed in an attempt to end the pain caused by her beloved Texans?  ;)

I think Chuds gameplan today has been his best of the year. Finally a short passing game. But why did it take half the season to implement this?

1 minute ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

Pep? It that you? haha

Nope. :) 

Just want to run this clock out, and not give Jacoby many chances to turn the ball over. 

Lots of time, our D tires and is known to give up huge 'chunk yardage' plays.  This isn't over folks...

4 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

They are going to need to replace Thomas someday too.

4 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

And fall more in the draft as well 

Just now, BlueShoe said:

Nope. :) 

Just want to run this clock out, and not give Jacoby many chances to turn the ball over. 

No matter which way we play it, the detractors will say we should have done the opposite...

2 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

I think Chuds gameplan today has been his best of the year. Finally a short passing game. But why did it take half the season to implement this?

Few times we had a lead...works when other team is inept at qb  and can't move the ball.

2 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Lots of time, our D tires and is known to give up huge 'chunk yardage' plays.  This isn't over folks...

Fortunately, we have Savage on the other side.  Hopefully that matters.

If I'm Texans I try to move Watt to get a late first...He has had tons of injuries and his value goes down daily...maybe trade him to NE.

Just now, shakedownstreet said:

I don't want AV to resign! :(

My bad, autocorrect, hope we sign him to a new contract.  

2 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

No matter which way we play it, the detractors will say we should have done the opposite...

If it doesn't work, yes.

Lamey:  You don't want to let them go right down the field and score.

Me:  Thanks for clearing that up, Bob.

3 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

Fortunately, we have Savage on the other side.  Hopefully that matters.

I called it, sadly.