Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

When will the Colts lose another AFC South game?

DalTXColtsFan

When *will* the Colts lose another AFC South game?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. When *Will* the Colts lose another AFC South game?

• Week 14 at Jacksonville
    • Week 15 home against Houston
    • Week 17 home against Tennessee
    • The 2016 season
    • The 2017 season
    • The 2018 season
    • Never

Hard to say. The Titans are the only team that looks like it got better while the Texans and Jaguars have taken steps back.

All credit to the Colts for executing but if you can't beat the Colts with a 40 year old QB, that's just sad. O Brian and Bradley should both be fired after this season. As well as the G.M.s too.

Hard to say. The Titans are the only team that looks like it got better while the Texans and Jaguars have taken steps back.

All credit to the Colts for executing, but if you can't beat the Colts with a 40 year old SICK QB, no pass rush, hobbled CBs, and an ineffective soft zone pass defense, that's just sad. O'Brian and Bradley should both be fired after this season. As well as the G.M.s too.

Edited your comment for more sadness.

This division is putrid. Both Houston and Tennessee have already lost their home games to the Colts. Jacksonville may be one of the worst teams in football. I really can't see the Colts losing to any of these teams this season.

That's just not true. Jacksonville isn't far from being a decent ball club. Tennessee and Jax are going to win a few games but Houston is dreadful.

If Luck isn't back to full health, they could lose any of the 3 this year as we could already have lost all 3 in a row with one or two plays resolving differently in each game.  All were far too close to feel so overconfident.  If Luck comes back at full health, then it will take until Mariota matures and they get a couple more pieces and then we'll have a real rivalry like we used to with TN.  

Did some of you guys really vote never? Lol

I did :)  Just being funny.  But really though the streak their on now isn't going to cease in the near future.  These last 3 games were their best shot since 2012, and now it looks like we are starting to gel together better!  What people fail to remember though, no matter how bad they are, they always play us tough.  It's the NFL, and I think it's pretty universal no divisional games are gimmie's.

The general consensus is in... Drum Roll Please!  AND it looks as if the Colts won't ever lose another divisional game... They are a lock to win make at least the Wild Card until the end of time.

We can go 6-0 in the division and not win the division or make the playoffs.

The general consensus is in... Drum Roll Please!  AND it looks as if the Colts won't ever lose another divisional game... They are a lock to win make at least the Wild Card until the end of time.

we can go 6-10 for the season and 6-0 in the division and still make #4 seed... now that I think abut it that's a possibility still this year hope not tho..

well, since Jacksonville just about beat us in our own house (actually should have), it will be the road game we have @ Jacksonville, Florida vs. the Jacksonville Jaguars. Could be a tough one. Is MJD still there? :censored2::censored2:

Why should they have beaten us? Are you thinking of their missed opportunities (field goals) and ignoring ours? (Fumbles etc)? If so, not a good analysis.

Why should they have beaten us? Are you thinking of their missed opportunities (field goals) and ignoring ours? (Fumbles etc)? If so, not a good analysis.

It's real simple.   Our miscues - Their miscues = Jacksonville Win.   They didn't = Bonus   Subtract our miscues, and their miscues, they still win.

Blake Bortles played well enough to win, going 28 of 50 for 298 yards with one touchdown. Rookie T.J. Yeldon ran 22 times for 105 yards. Allen Hurns caught a career high 11 passes for a season-high 116 yards and one TD.

Yes I know that, but there's no way we only win divisional games lol  That would be funny though, sweep the division and go winless outside that and not make the playoffs.  I think Tennessee will finish in second place with 6 wins though.  Colts will get at least 9, but probably will win 10 or 11

we can go 6-10 for the season and 6-0 in the division and still make #4 seed... now that I think abut it that's a possibility still this year hope not tho..

Crazy talk.  If we can beat Tenn 2x we should be able to beat NO, TB, and MIA.  That's also assuming we wouldn't win against any other team on the schedule.  I'm guessing it will be 11-5 again, but maybe 10-6.

It's real simple.   Our miscues - Their miscues = Jacksonville Win.   They didn't = Bonus   Subtract our miscues, and their miscues, they still win.

Blake Bortles played well enough to win, going 28 of 50 for 298 yards with one touchdown. Rookie T.J. Yeldon ran 22 times for 105 yards. Allen Hurns caught a career high 11 passes for a season-high 116 yards and one TD.

Your math needs work.

If Frank Gore doesn't fumble inside the five, the Jags missed FGs are completely irrelevant.