Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Face it...our Super Bowl run is already over...

bap1331

i dont think people understand the impact of the running game. If we cant run, teams know were gonna only throw because we have no run game. Its why the Patriots intercepted Luck like 7 times. If we mixed the game like they do, we woulda won...

i dont think people understand the impact of the running game. If we cant run, teams know were gonna only throw because we have no run game. Its why the Patriots intercepted Luck like 7 times. If we mixed the game like they do, we woulda won...

Losing Thomas and Ballard doesn't mean we wont be able to run if people recall our best running performance in years came last year in San Fran without Thomas and Ballard. 

You guys are very depressing.

You have no hope in your own team but for months we'll hear about how the Broncos will repeat as AFC Champions.

What's up with that?

we can crush the Broncos 55-7 and the media will quiet for like 1 week and then say the broncos are on the road to the Super Bowl. Media will always love the Broncos, Cowboys, and Lebron James...

Losing Thomas and Ballard doesn't mean we wont be able to run if people recall our best running performance in years came last year in San Fran without Thomas and Ballard. 

*bap1331's hopes revived*

So...sorry everyone, wrong thread title, real question is, "Who will the Colts face in the Super Bowl???"

We have Ahmad Bradshaw.... And Trent Richardson... We also drafted a guy by the name of Jack Mewhort in the 2nd round... We like him a lot apparently. its not like we cant run the ball now

Well im completely loling at you right now.... I have alot of faith in Jack and Bradshaw. Bradshaw looks very good right now and im pretty confident T-Rich is going too surprise alot of people plus its not like we dont have back up RB. Maybe you shouldnt be a fan of sports if your this eager too throw in the towel. "Adapt and overcome"

*bap1331's hopes revived*

So...sorry everyone, wrong thread title, real question is, "Who will the Colts face in the Super Bowl???"

Yep pointing out that we might still be able to run the ball without Thomas and Ballard because we did it last year is the samething as saying Super Bowl here we come..

Look, I have no clue where this season is going to end.  I want it to end with a Super Bowl Title what fan doesn't?  With that said I am not going to give up hope before the season even starts because of a couple of injuries. 

You have no hope in your own team but for months we'll hear about how the Broncos will repeat as AFC Champions.

What's up with that?

Here you go again.     You clearly didn't learn the last time you trotted this one out.

There's one guy who started a silly thread and everyone else has disagreed with him.

Who are the "you guys"....

This website is made up of thousands of fans...  literally thousands...

One person starts a silly thread and off you go again on one of your stupid rants....  "you guys...."

Buy a clue.     You Saints have just as many silly fans as the Colts do.   So, do the other 30 teams.

How many times do you have to play the part of the Coyote who thinks he's the smartest one around only to find out the anvil just fell on his head..........  yet again.

You'd think you'd learn...............

But no.        :facepalm:

Yep pointing out that we might still be able to run the ball without Thomas and Ballard because we did it last year is the samething as saying Super Bowl here we come..

Look, I have no clue where this season is going to end.  I want it to end with a Super Bowl Title what fan doesn't?  With that said I am not going to give up hope before the season even starts because of a couple of injuries. 

well i guess the positive side is that training camp just started so we have plenty of time to make adjustments...

4 int's one off of havili's hands one that Rogers ran the wrong route on. We still had it back to 29-22 we lost our 3rd string RB and an offensive lineman until a week ago most were questioning if he would be a go this year anyway. Please

What's up with that?

I'm not sure if you and the OP are trolls just trying to see how many responses they can get from inane posts.

If so, you both aren't very good at stirring up anything because most of us are laughing at you.

If not, well, thanks for the laughs anyway. Carry on!

What's up with that?

Not you guys... one guy. The last week, or so on here has been odd. I have a feeling som such posts are the work of the same trolls. Whom I have worked with before. 

tumblr_mamgwirSpQ1qd5yv1.jpg

Ballard was our only hope and now donald thomas? We cant even go through training camp without an injury. Time to start thinking about the 2015 season...whats next?

With!!! The season hasn't even started yet. Freaking bandwagon fans. Please jump off the wagon and stay off. Just try no to let the ropes catch you on you're way down....wouldn't want a rope to drag you behind the wagon

I think Bradshaw is a bigger hope then Ballard. But, I am not sure I feel comfortable about his odds of staying healthy.......

I have my fingers crossed though. Cause for some reason lately we seem snake bit at RB and the o line sadly.

I think we might make it to the AFC title game though. Once that far anything can happen. So far in two years we have made it one game farther with Luck so maybe we go from WC round, divisional round to AFCCG and then we cross our fingers.....