Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

3 Questions if Colts make playoffs

LJpalmbeacher2

1. Which team do you think we have the best chance of Upsetting,Broncos-Pats-Ravens?

2. Which team would you mind Least losing to,Broncos-Pats-Ravens?

3. Which team would you Hate most losing to,Broncos-Pats-Ravens?

1.- Perhaps we have the best chance for beating Ravens

2-3. None. -being in PO was already miraculous, and a kind of glory for an underrated and underestimated team...I think a decent loss would be gracious, no matter who was the opponent. However some "experts" still would bash us for not winning AFC (however they projected us being in the race for #1 pick again before the season).

Edited by HungarianColtsFan

1. Which team do you think we have the best chance of Upsetting,Broncos-Pats-Ravens?

1. Right now, it is toss up between the Ravens and Broncos. I would rather head into Denver than Baltimore. I have been to a Ravens-Colts playoff game in Baltimore and the crowd is raucous beyond belief.

2. I hate losing, but if I had to choose, losing to Peyton wouldn't be such a bad thing in my mind.

3. Pats, I would absolutely hate losing to the Pats because of all the history between the teams. I could care less about winning or losing against the Ravens.

honestly im hoping we play the broncos. im sure Freeney and MAthis are hoping they play the broncos. could you imagine the hunger that Freeney and Mathis will have in that game??? they will finaly get to hit peyton manning and we all know they have been waiting a VERY LONG time for the oppertunity. i honestly believe that could be the one game where the defense steps up and possibly even the colts winning the game.

1. Which team do you think we have the best chance of Upsetting,Broncos-Pats-Ravens? Ravens When Flacco isn't playing his best it shows. He's done really well at home, but who knows?

2. Which team would you mind Least losing to,Broncos-Pats-Ravens? Ravens But they all would suck. Don't want to lose to Peyton and have to hear the boohooing over losing him, don't want to lose to the Pats because... well you know, and don't want to lose to the Ravens because it's Pagano's former team and there is some bad blood towards the Colts in Baltimore, but I'll pick the Ravens, just not as bad as losing to Peyton or the Patriots.

3. Which team would you hate most losing to,Broncos-Pats-Ravens? Patriots

honestly im hoping we play the broncos. im sure Freeney and MAthis are hoping they play the broncos. could you imagine the hunger that Freeney and Mathis will have in that game??? they will finaly get to hit peyton manning and we all know they have been waiting a VERY LONG time for the oppertunity. i honestly believe that could be the one game where the defense steps up and possibly even the colts winning the game.

Are you suggesting that there is some animosity there? One of them mentioned waiting to hit him early this year, but one would assume that it was intended as a joke. Not only is he a longtime teammate, but without him their career paths would have been far less interesting, and they would likely have far fewer millions in the bank. The bigger question is why does it sound like YOU want to see them hit him. My preferred result would be for the Colts to play anyone but the Broncos.

1 - Ravens. Their defense appears to be vulnerable and their offense is far less explosive than the other two.

2 - Broncos - although this match-up is also the last thing that I want to see.

3 - Patriots of course. I actively root for the Patriots to lose regardless of who they are playing. I actually like the two other teams.

i honestly believe that could be the one game where the defense steps up and possibly even the colts winning the game.

Peyton would make this secondary look ridiculous, like clowns.

The Ravens are who I predict we will play... if we make it.

1. Broncos-I'll say what some may be afraid to say; It's Peyton Manning with his history in the playoffs in potentially a cold bad weather game with all the pressure of the world on him. Not saying we win, but I would take my chances and hope we get in his head after a week of media hoopla.

2. Ravens-I felt they deserved it last season. And I feel for guys like Ed Reed and Ray Lewis at times because I really felt like they deserved it last season. I have a soft spot for great defenders.

3. Broncos-Just the thought of all the potential "I told you so's" and veiled smugness from Peyton/BronColt fans makes me cringe even though our team would have made it drastically farther then expected if they were even there.

Why do you think they waited long time for the opportunity to hit Peyton? And why would they overly cheer the opportunity to go after their former teammate with whom they had so much success and benefited from his game?

1. Broncos-I'll say what some may be afraid to say; It's Peyton Manning with his history in the playoffs

The problem with that theory is he is no longer playing on the Colts. :) Sure, in a fantasy world, I wouldn't mind facing some of the former Colt teams he played on. Today, he enjoys an actual defense, respectable running game and occasional help from his special teams. In Denver, you would be facing a real football team, not a Polian team.

1. Broncos-I'll say what some may be afraid to say; It's Peyton Manning with his history in the playoffs in potentially a cold bad weather game with all the pressure of the world on him. Not saying we win, but I would take my chances and hope we get in his head after a week of media hoopla.

2. Ravens-I felt they deserved it last season. And I feel for guys like Ed Reed and Ray Lewis at times because I really felt like they deserved it last season. I have a soft spot for great defenders.

3. Broncos-Just the thought of all the potential "I told you so's" and veiled smugness from Peyton/BronColt fans makes me cringe even though our team would have made it drastically farther then expected if they were even there.

you mean his history of putting the colts on his shoulders and getting them to the playoffs? denver's weather isn't nearly as bad as people thing it is. it may get cold and snow, but the mountains protect the city from much of the wind

1) Ravens, no question. Their defense isn't quite as scary as it usually is with all the injuries, and they don't have the offensive firepower of the other two teams.

2) Broncos, no question. I'd be happy for Manning.

3) Pats, no question. That never changes, no matter the situation.

Ravens. Something about Wacko Flacco doesn't impress me, he is good at home and awful on the road. We'll have to play on the road, so hopefully he'll stink up the joint.

Broncos, obvious reason. Manning gave this franchise his best and I wouldn't mind him winning another SB if we have no shot at one.

3. Which team would you Hate most losing to,Broncos-Pats-Ravens - Patriots.

Tom Brady, Hoodie and company. Don't think I hate a team more then them. Friend is also a Patriots fan.

Why do you think they waited long time for the opportunity to hit Peyton? And why would they overly cheer the opportunity to go after their former teammate with whom they had so much success and benefited from his game?

your really going to ask that?? lol every defender wants to hit their QB in practice especially when their QB has the name like Manning,Brady, Brees etc. heck he was even quoted in saying he wanted to go after him....

"Peyton obviously is the staple of Indianapolis and this organization for years," Freeney told Dameshek and his co-host, Adam Rank. "I went after him in practice year in and year out and never got a chance to hit him. So yeah, I would love to hit him."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000087921/article/dwight-freeney-out-to-hit-excolt-peyton-manning

There are numerous people and things on here that make me cringe...... I rise above it / them.

1 - Ravens

2 - Broncos

3 - Patriots

I think it's pretty self-explanatory. I think the Ravens are somewhat overrated and the weakest of those three teams. The Broncos have Manning, so if we lost to them I'd have the "consolation" that Manning was moving on (not that the loss would in any way shape or form be "positive," however). And, I can't say what I want to about the Patriots without starting some kind of fan war, so I'll just leave it as that.

1. Ravens (Too Inconsistent)

2. Broncos (Hope Peyton gets another Ring before he hangs up the Cleats)

3. Patriots (Losing to a Team MULTIPLE Times in One Year is just depressing)

(Patriots should know, they always lose to the Giants smh)