Photo

3 Questions if Colts make playoffs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#1 LJpalmbeacher

LJpalmbeacher
  • 462 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:19 PM

1. Which team do you think we have the best chance of Upsetting,Broncos-Pats-Ravens?

2. Which team would you mind Least losing to,Broncos-Pats-Ravens?

3. Which team would you Hate most losing to,Broncos-Pats-Ravens?

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 HungarianColtsFan

HungarianColtsFan
  • 2622 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:24 PM

1. Which team do you think we have the best chance of Upsetting,Broncos-Pats-Ravens?

1.- Perhaps we have the best chance for beating Ravens

2-3. None. -being in PO was already miraculous, and a kind of glory for an underrated and underestimated team...I think a decent loss would be gracious, no matter who was the opponent. However some "experts" still would bash us for not winning AFC (however they projected us being in the race for #1 pick again before the season).

Edited by HungarianColtsFan, 27 November 2012 - 03:25 PM.

COLTSTRONG

#3 IndyBarb

IndyBarb
  • 254 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:24 PM

1. Ravens
2. Ravens
3. Broncos

I will feel more comfortable about the playoffs "if" we get by this next weekend with a win!

#4 supremecoltsfan300

supremecoltsfan300
  • 1228 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:32 PM

1. Ravens
2. Broncos
3. Patriots
"You can put in whatever piece you want with 18, 18 will make it work; all he says is just find your way open, I'll get the ball there. And that's where the Reggie Wayne's, the Dallas Clark's, the Marvin Harrison's; that's how dominant he is. If you take him out of the game, no disrespect to nobody else on the Colts, but you make them a very below-average ball club." -- Ray Lewis on Peyton Manning

#5 HtownColt

HtownColt
  • 6615 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:36 PM

1. Texans ( because we would have already played them twice just weeks before)
2. Broncos
3. Patriots

#6 Slick_Rick

Slick_Rick
  • 945 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:59 PM

I think the texans or broncos. The broncos are good, but I think our vets will want to prove something to everyone who said they'd be nothing without Peyton.

#7 Gavin

Gavin
  • 17726 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:06 PM

1.Broncos-Yeah I know they are lead by Manning but take him away and what do ya got? a decent defense with average talent on Offense
2.Broncos again
3.I hate losing period who the team we lose to does not matter

#8 Tark The Shark

Tark The Shark
  • 2391 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

1. Right now, it is toss up between the Ravens and Broncos. I would rather head into Denver than Baltimore. I have been to a Ravens-Colts playoff game in Baltimore and the crowd is raucous beyond belief.

2. I hate losing, but if I had to choose, losing to Peyton wouldn't be such a bad thing in my mind.

3. Pats, I would absolutely hate losing to the Pats because of all the history between the teams. I could care less about winning or losing against the Ravens.
“Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the heck you're doing.”- Peyton Manning

#9 betheafan41

betheafan41
  • 1255 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

honestly im hoping we play the broncos. im sure Freeney and MAthis are hoping they play the broncos. could you imagine the hunger that Freeney and Mathis will have in that game??? they will finaly get to hit peyton manning and we all know they have been waiting a VERY LONG time for the oppertunity. i honestly believe that could be the one game where the defense steps up and possibly even the colts winning the game.

Believe In Blue!!!

#10 funktacious2

funktacious2
  • 1798 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:13 PM

1. Which team do you think we have the best chance of Upsetting,Broncos-Pats-Ravens? Ravens When Flacco isn't playing his best it shows. He's done really well at home, but who knows?

2. Which team would you mind Least losing to,Broncos-Pats-Ravens? Ravens But they all would suck. Don't want to lose to Peyton and have to hear the boohooing over losing him, don't want to lose to the Pats because... well you know, and don't want to lose to the Ravens because it's Pagano's former team and there is some bad blood towards the Colts in Baltimore, but I'll pick the Ravens, just not as bad as losing to Peyton or the Patriots.
3. Which team would you hate most losing to,Broncos-Pats-Ravens? Patriots

#11 Larry Horseman

Larry Horseman
  • 854 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

1. Ravens
2. Broncos
3. Pats

#12 No 1 Manning Fan

No 1 Manning Fan
  • 806 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

Why are the Texans left out of the OP equation? Just curious.

1. Ravens
2. Broncos - I couldn't be mad at Peyton.
3. Patriots - I can't stand losing to Bill and Tom.

#13 chadedward

chadedward
  • 408 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

1. Ravens
2. Broncos
3. Patriots

#14 MAC

MAC

"It was a dark and stormy night"

• 4767 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

honestly im hoping we play the broncos. im sure Freeney and MAthis are hoping they play the broncos. could you imagine the hunger that Freeney and Mathis will have in that game??? they will finaly get to hit peyton manning and we all know they have been waiting a VERY LONG time for the oppertunity. i honestly believe that could be the one game where the defense steps up and possibly even the colts winning the game.

Are you suggesting that there is some animosity there? One of them mentioned waiting to hit him early this year, but one would assume that it was intended as a joke. Not only is he a longtime teammate, but without him their career paths would have been far less interesting, and they would likely have far fewer millions in the bank. The bigger question is why does it sound like YOU want to see them hit him. My preferred result would be for the Colts to play anyone but the Broncos.

#15 MAC

MAC

"It was a dark and stormy night"

• 4767 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

1 - Ravens. Their defense appears to be vulnerable and their offense is far less explosive than the other two.

2 - Broncos - although this match-up is also the last thing that I want to see.

3 - Patriots of course. I actively root for the Patriots to lose regardless of who they are playing. I actually like the two other teams.

#16 Gramz

Gramz
  • 3147 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

1. Ravens.
2. Broncos (not looking forward to this - it would be like watching my two sons on opposing teams)
3. Patriots. I NEVER root for the Patriots.

Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude.  My Personality is who I am, My ATTITUDE depends on who you are.  

#17 #12

• 726 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

i honestly believe that could be the one game where the defense steps up and possibly even the colts winning the game.

Peyton would make this secondary look ridiculous, like clowns.

The Ravens are who I predict we will play... if we make it.

#18 Jules

Jules
  • 7506 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:40 PM

1. Broncos-I'll say what some may be afraid to say; It's Peyton Manning with his history in the playoffs in potentially a cold bad weather game with all the pressure of the world on him. Not saying we win, but I would take my chances and hope we get in his head after a week of media hoopla.

2. Ravens-I felt they deserved it last season. And I feel for guys like Ed Reed and Ray Lewis at times because I really felt like they deserved it last season. I have a soft spot for great defenders.

3. Broncos-Just the thought of all the potential "I told you so's" and veiled smugness from Peyton/BronColt fans makes me cringe even though our team would have made it drastically farther then expected if they were even there.

#19 Coltscodeblue

Coltscodeblue
  • 340 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

@ No 1 Manning Fan

The Texans are expected to have 1st round bye and Colts are a wild card team and play the 1st game against a lower record than the Texans who didn't get a bye...

1. Ravens
2. Ravens
3. patriots

I pre-appoligize for a future of not a sniff of AFC South Championships for other AFC South teams in the next 10 to 15 more years till Andrew Luck retires!!!!!

#20 RomanianColtsFan

RomanianColtsFan
  • 823 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

Why do you think they waited long time for the opportunity to hit Peyton? And why would they overly cheer the opportunity to go after their former teammate with whom they had so much success and benefited from his game?

#21 #12

• 726 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:17 PM

1. Broncos-I'll say what some may be afraid to say; It's Peyton Manning with his history in the playoffs

The problem with that theory is he is no longer playing on the Colts. :) Sure, in a fantasy world, I wouldn't mind facing some of the former Colt teams he played on. Today, he enjoys an actual defense, respectable running game and occasional help from his special teams. In Denver, you would be facing a real football team, not a Polian team.

#22 LJpalmbeacher

LJpalmbeacher
  • 462 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:41 PM

Why are the Texans left out of the OP equation? Just curious.

1. Ravens
2. Broncos - I couldn't be mad at Peyton.
3. Patriots - I can't stand losing to Bill and Tom.

'caus I was only considering the wild card round and its highly probable tne Texans will have a bye so the Colts cannot face them.

#23 BLOODontheTRACKS

BLOODontheTRACKS
  • 9346 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

1. Broncos-I'll say what some may be afraid to say; It's Peyton Manning with his history in the playoffs in potentially a cold bad weather game with all the pressure of the world on him. Not saying we win, but I would take my chances and hope we get in his head after a week of media hoopla.

2. Ravens-I felt they deserved it last season. And I feel for guys like Ed Reed and Ray Lewis at times because I really felt like they deserved it last season. I have a soft spot for great defenders.

3. Broncos-Just the thought of all the potential "I told you so's" and veiled smugness from Peyton/BronColt fans makes me cringe even though our team would have made it drastically farther then expected if they were even there.

you mean his history of putting the colts on his shoulders and getting them to the playoffs? denver's weather isn't nearly as bad as people thing it is. it may get cold and snow, but the mountains protect the city from much of the wind

#24 HarassedOffTheSite

HarassedOffTheSite
  • 3375 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

Patriots! I want'em and I suspect the team does as well. And there is no way in heck that Manning loses to us.

* I used to spend a significant amount of time here. But between Nadine's harasment and genral stalkerlike behavior, I decided to roll over to Stampede. Her equally clueless counterpart over there, Brad Wells has departed and so now it will be my Colts home. What a shame. ;)

#25 JWF

JWF
  • 1054 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:11 PM

Patriots.

We were able to move the ball on them the entire game. IF (big if) Luck plays flawless and we could get some heat on Brady we'd have a chance i think. Dont think wed actually win though.

#26 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8318 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:28 PM

i want the patriots. they embarrassed us and shoved it in our face by keeping their starters in.

its not T.Y its T.watttttttttt WHAT DID T JUST DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#27 Superman

Superman
  • Forum Moderator
  • 16126 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:32 PM

1) Ravens, no question. Their defense isn't quite as scary as it usually is with all the injuries, and they don't have the offensive firepower of the other two teams.

2) Broncos, no question. I'd be happy for Manning.

3) Pats, no question. That never changes, no matter the situation.
LET'S HUNT

#28 Playmaker

Playmaker
  • 96 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:38 PM

Ravens. Something about Wacko Flacco doesn't impress me, he is good at home and awful on the road. We'll have to play on the road, so hopefully he'll stink up the joint.
Broncos, obvious reason. Manning gave this franchise his best and I wouldn't mind him winning another SB if we have no shot at one.
3. Which team would you Hate most losing to,Broncos-Pats-Ravens - Patriots.
Tom Brady, Hoodie and company. Don't think I hate a team more then them. Friend is also a Patriots fan.

#29 Brooklyn Colt

Brooklyn Colt
  • 476 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:49 AM

1. Ravens
2. Broncos
3. Patriots

what he said..

#30 tfunky14

tfunky14
  • 682 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:09 AM

Lets get there first then i will answer

#31 betheafan41

betheafan41
  • 1255 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:27 AM

Why do you think they waited long time for the opportunity to hit Peyton? And why would they overly cheer the opportunity to go after their former teammate with whom they had so much success and benefited from his game?

your really going to ask that?? lol every defender wants to hit their QB in practice especially when their QB has the name like Manning,Brady, Brees etc. heck he was even quoted in saying he wanted to go after him....

"Peyton obviously is the staple of Indianapolis and this organization for years," Freeney told Dameshek and his co-host, Adam Rank. "I went after him in practice year in and year out and never got a chance to hit him. So yeah, I would love to hit him."

http://www.nfl.com/n...-peyton-manning

Believe In Blue!!!

#32 Gramz

Gramz
  • 3147 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:38 AM

There are numerous people and things on here that make me cringe...... I rise above it / them.

Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude.  My Personality is who I am, My ATTITUDE depends on who you are.  

#33 ColtsSouljah

ColtsSouljah
  • 295 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:53 AM

1 - Ravens

2 - Broncos

3 - Patriots

I think it's pretty self-explanatory. I think the Ravens are somewhat overrated and the weakest of those three teams. The Broncos have Manning, so if we lost to them I'd have the "consolation" that Manning was moving on (not that the loss would in any way shape or form be "positive," however). And, I can't say what I want to about the Patriots without starting some kind of fan war, so I'll just leave it as that.

I drove hours to see them live when they were winning 3 games. I rock our gear every day for weeks during the playoffs. I wear our colors no matter what our record is. I don't turn off the T.V. until the clock reads 0. I rock jerseys in enemy territory. I wear my gear like a flag. I represent. All day. Every day. I am a Colts fan. I am a Colts Souljah. Do you represent?

#34 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 10830 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

1. Ravens (Too Inconsistent)

2. Broncos (Hope Peyton gets another Ring before he hangs up the Cleats)

3. Patriots (Losing to a Team MULTIPLE Times in One Year is just depressing)

(Patriots should know, they always lose to the Giants smh)

Apple Juice keeps me sane, society doesn't

Apple Juice relaxes my mind, society doesn't

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      16 Sep
    ColtsBTM12

It's sad that Trent Richardson had his best game as a Colt by far last night, and all the media brings up is how he fumbled and that he's still terrible. Makes me angry.

Show comments (1)
View All Updates