Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The colts should make this trade NOW!

StewieG

I think the colts need to pull a super trade. And this is it

Trade Freeney and Mathis and a first round pick, for tom brady. Think about it, it makes us automatic contenders. And we will be able to literally destroy the AFC. I think its pretty obvious this needs to be done, and we need to hold the front office accountable for this not happening.

Absolutely!!.....Not!!...If the best QB, G.O.A.T, Peyton Manning could only get the Colts 1 ring, WITH Freeney and Mathis on "D" what makes sense about having maybe the 2nd best QB of this era doing any better WITHOUT Freeney and Mathis on "D" along with the players released??

Trade Freeney and Mathis and a first round pick, for tom brady. Think about it, it makes us automatic contenders. And we will be able to literally destroy the AFC. I think its pretty obvious this needs to be done, and we need to hold the front office accountable for this not happening.

Good one! Do you have a bet to see how many pages you can get out of this? Or maybe how many people take it seriously?

Anyway, thanks for the morning laugh!

Not against trading Mathis and Freeney though if it was possible for a 3rd and 4th round draft pick and maybe a player......which it isnt when you look at age combined with what Freeney is making this year, but I think an extra 3rd round pick would be real nice for sure and the extra 4th would make up for us not having one in the 5th but we wouldn't get anything higher if we were to offer that

As a matter of fact just for the heck of it ( I know this isnt going to happen so no one get there self in a tizzy) but what do people think of Trading Freeney and Mathis

For Calais Campbell (6'8 300lbs) has had 21.0 sacks the last 3 seasons and a 3rd and a 4th round pick

Cambell is 25 years old and actually believe it or not puts up better numbers then Ngata

Ngata in 5 year has 17 sacks 18 pass deflections 3 interceptions, 4 forced fumbles, 206 total tackles

Campbell has 21 sacks in 4 years 18 pass deflections 1 interception, 4 forced fumbles. 208 total tackles

Campbell has been better then Ngata in most areas or his equal the only exception is the Ravens win games

The trade would bring youth, relieve cap space give us a couple extra draft picks and would bring us a guy that can pass rush as well as tackle very well

http://www.azcardina...8d-d692169375fd Cambells numbers

http://www.nfl.com/p...2506879/profile Ngatas numbers

Spot on idea!! Then change the uniforms and have "TB" on the helmets and show the super bowl loss to the Saints on the big screen during every half time.

This is one of the worst posts i've seen on this site. Seriously that trade is nowhere near worth it... Brady is getting old and has maybe 2 or 3 years left with an outside chance of a fourth. Freeney and Mathis are the best at what they do and in my opinion are going to be central to what we do on defense this year. I'll take the younger less experienced Luck because he's going to be around longer. It's also not worth giving the Patriots a first round pick.. I mean seriously do you even watch football? End Rant

This is one of the worst posts i've seen on this site. Seriously that trade is nowhere near worth it... Brady is getting old and has maybe 2 or 3 years left with an outside chance of a fourth. Freeney and Mathis are the best at what they do and in my opinion are going to be central to what we do on defense this year. I'll take the younger less experienced Luck because he's going to be around longer. It's also not worth giving the Patriots a first round pick.. I mean seriously do you even watch football? End Rant

I still think he's seeing how many people would take it serious, as a joke. If I started a thread saying we should get LaBron I'm sure a few people would take it serious too.

We are trying to get younger, right? Andrew Luck is already the ripe age of 22 and will be 23 on September. Release him and sign Marshall Manning. Our team's average age would drop like mad and we would have our franchise QB be able to be with the franchise for 30+ years! Literally every QB record would be broken

We are trying to get younger, right? Andrew Luck is already the ripe age of 22 and will be 23 on September. Release him and sign Marshall Manning. Our team's average age would drop like mad and we would have our franchise QB be able to be with the franchise for 30+ years! Literally every QB record would be broken

Good one.....the Sheriff is no longer in town....sign the Marshall!!!! :)