Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The colts should make this trade NOW!

StewieG

There's nothing worse than being the new person at a new website and you make one of your first posts and it's gets laughed at..... by everyone.

Wow, that's painful. So, I think we should go light on the new poster. We've all laid an egg or three (me included) it's just one typically doesn't do it so early upon joining a website.

But this was a Hindenburg post. It went down in flames. Wrong on so many levels that there are too many to count. So, I won't bother naming them.

But, we'll all have better days. Especially the Colts... just without Tom Brady.

Not sure why many are taking this as a joke. I cant believe you people arent outraged that we arent doing this deal right now. We win THIS year. And we need help in the secondary so I dont see how bringing in T.O to the secondary would hurt. He cant be any worse than Joe Lefeged or however its spelled.

Not sure why many are taking this as a joke. I cant believe you people arent outraged that we arent doing this deal right now. We win THIS year. And we need help in the secondary so I dont see how bringing in T.O to the secondary would hurt. He cant be any worse than Joe Lefeged or however its spelled.

I hope your stand up comedy act is this good!

I thought I told you guys to Contact Maureen & get her o close this? Someone please do that ASAP!!!!!!!! I'm begging you. I can't keep looking at this Post. I can't believe someone would post this smh

My opinion is not against rules though. Its just what needs to happen. Thats a fact.

I thought I told you guys to Contact Maureen & get her o close this? Someone please do that ASAP!!!!!!!! I'm begging you. I can't keep looking at this Post. I can't believe someone would post this smh

Maureen = Nadine now. I changed my name because I was in a mood.

I thought you guys were having fun with this. We can close it if you want.

Do people usually do what you tell them to do? Must be nice.

If you have a problem with a post, report it yourself. (I agree that the thread is ridiculous, but your reply is worse. :troll: )

I think the colts need to pull a super trade. And this is it

Trade Freeney and Mathis and a first round pick, for tom brady. Think about it, it makes us automatic contenders. And we will be able to literally destroy the AFC. I think its pretty obvious this needs to be done, and we need to hold the front office accountable for this not happening.

I see no reason why New England would even hesitate.

I see no reason why New England would even hesitate.

\

Thats what I am trying to say. It makes their defense better.

And we are automatic contenders and probably the headliner to win it all this year.

Whats to hate about that?