Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pittman injured; out weeks

Nate!

7 minutes ago, Nate! said:

Schefter just posted. Just a cursed injury year

Cannot predict injuries but another 2nd contract working itself out very well for the Colts. I have never understood the urgency to get ahead of the game and sign Colts players to 2nd contracts. I have posted many times that I have been in favour of a lot of these guys playing it out as I never viewed any of them as exceptional.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Cannot predict injuries but another 2nd contract working itself out very well for the Colts. I have never understood the urgency to get ahead of the game and sign Colts players to 2nd contracts. I have posted many times that I have been in favour of a lot of these guys playing it out as I never viewed any of them as exceptional.

Pittman was a FA. They didn’t extend him early 

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Ballard should trade for Adams so that we give him time in our offense before we play the heavyweights in Vikings, Texans and Bills 

Sorry, this is not the year to rely on Mitchell.

Dulin can fill in on those intermediate routes but I expect Mitchell to get more snaps.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

This is why we drafted Mitchell.  He is getting open.  He needs to step up. 

The difference between AD and the other WRs on the team is he seems to shy away from catches in fear of getting hit. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Except for the fact Pittman wasn't extended early.    Other than that this post is....

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

If pierce gets an expanded role we might see Mitchell on more deep shots instead of in the middle of the field where he doesn’t like contact.

You wonder how AD made it this far showing he doesn’t like contact.  

22 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Dear God…

23 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I have never understood the urgency to get ahead of the game and sign Colts players to 2nd contracts. I have posted many times that I have been in favour of a lot of these guys playing it out

20 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Pittman was a FA. They didn’t extend him early 

LOL

• Like 2