Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Jaguars Predictions

danlhart87

46 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

27-24 jags. Colts can never beat them so until proven otherwise, jags.

We have never beaten the Steelers 2 years in a row either. Heck we’ve never beaten them 2 games in a row if we ran into them a second time in the playoffs 

So might as well have another first beating the Jaguars but it all depends on Bradley and his whoopy cushion that TLaw loves to convert 3rd downs against 

• Like 1

If we have any ambitions of competing for the division and getting into the playoffs, these are the games we should be winning. We've opportunities now in some of the upcoming games before that tough run at the end of October through to November. 

But it's Jax so I will probably be watching in more hope than expectation lol.

20 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

Unless ARs hip is worse than we think Flacco won’t start.

When is our bye week? I found it, much later.

For some reason I thought it was week 5.

Yeah, if AR was ready to go in there but Steichen said no, he’ll probably be ready for the Jaguars 

I'd like to say 100 percent colts,  but the jags just about got it done against the Texans, I think jags are hungry for a win if we do well with the run and cause a good deal of pressure against Trevor which we have in most all our games thus far we win 24 to 17 Colts

48 minutes ago, chad72 said:

When is our bye week? I found it, much later.

For some reason I thought it was week 5.

Yeah, if AR was ready to go in there but Steichen said no, he’ll probably be ready for the Jaguars 

Week 14...

Attending with a large group of Colt’s fans, tickets are cheap as you would expect from an

0-4 team. Always see tons of Blue in Duvall every year. 
I thought the Jags ran the ball great yesterday against the Texans. Something we can’t let happen, need the ball and an early lead to break this unfathomable losing streak! 
Rain forecast 60% for Sunday, so the Florida heat should not be a reason.

Do we expect to get back Kwity and Kenny this week? 

This has the high probability to be a trap game, Jax is 0-4 and we never win in that building. We do not know who will play QB next week if AR's hip gets worse this week. I know if we can bring that defensive intensity we had in the first 20 minutes of the game yesterday I sure like our chances better. However I just see Jax getting well this Sunday and Laurence having a big game. Jax 24-16

14 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

Isn’t a trap game when a stronger opponent overlooks a weaker opponent? I don’t think there a huge difference between us and them. I really don’t think the Colts will overlook them. 

To me, this is more about Trevor Lawrence losing the starting job if he loses. He has lost 9 GAMES in a row dating back to last season as starting QB, imagine that for what he is paid. IF, and it is a BIG IF, the Jaguars lose this game to a Colts team they have historically beaten over the last few years at home, TLaw's starting job is in jeopardy, IMO.

We haven't beaten them at Jacksonville since 2014. Maybe we get that once in a decade win?? 

I finally get to watch the Colts on tv( I live outside of Jax). Waiting for over a month. We cannot lose this game! Relatives are Jag fans, I would not hear the end of it. Good guys 27, that other team not enough. So let it be written, so let it be done.

• Like 1