Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #2, Colts @ Packers, September 15, 2024, 1 p.m. ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Green Bay  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will Colts RBs (not the QB or WRs) break 100 yards rushing today?

2. 2. Who wins this game?

3. 3. Would you like to see Richardson run for over 100 in this game?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/15/2024 at 05:15 PM

Just now, JediXMan said:

AFCS  Colts, Jags and Titans all going 0-2 oof

like i said last week, no point in talking about any other teams outside the Texans and Colts, we aren't competing with the jags and titans lol. We are about to see a Luck type run from Stroud on this division

2 minutes ago, Aaron86 said:

I expected AR to struggle. But this is ugly 

We drafted him because he had a great track-and-field day at the Combine.  He didn't have much experience on the field at the time of the draft.....14 games, I think.   He was a project player.   I think the jury's still out on his performance.  I wish I were more optimistic.

• Like 1

Just now, Aaron86 said:

A winnable game. I know they are not easy but come on. Why do we never play to out teams strength. Why pull Taylor on 3rd and 2. 

I'll be honest, my confidence in Steichen as a playcaller has taken a hit today. Confidence in Bradley is still in free-fall.

Steichen is calling this offense like AR is a veteran, Bradley is, frankly, inept and the only skill-player on offense stepping up is AR.

• Like 1

Just now, GwinnettColt said:

We drafted him because he had a great track-and-field day at the Combine.  He didn't have much experience on the field at the time of the draft.....14 games, I think.   He was a project player.   I think the jury's still out on his performance.  I wish I were more optimistic.

You are right on the money.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This is what I've been saying for a few years now!  The QBs coming out today (and Left Tackle is another position I've noticed) are nowhere NEAR ready to play in the NFL...Drafting has become the NBA also, where you just draft on athletic ability and potential, then HOPE they become a player.      Now that players can get paid to play in college, I WISH that they would go back to players staying in a PROGRAM for 3-4 years and preparing /being prepared for the NFL.   The game HAS been dumbed down, it's why the TV announcers all have to praise the QBs ability to "extend the play with his legs", when in reality he is running around waiting for someone to get open, because he couldnt read the D pre-snap to know who should be open!
    • He’s not playing hard?!?      The next time Michael Pittman doesn’t play hard will officially be the first.      Dear God…..   
    • To the bolded, that is absolutely not true.       lol...oh the irony.  
    • This is such a lame and mostly false excuse (delivered with such condescension, as well). Bill Polian and Chris Ballard both made it clear that they weren't prioritizing the signing of free agents. That's why it hasn't happened much. Of course, Grigson was able to sign free agents, but didn't do a good job of it.    Player agents have said in published articles that money and other team-related factors are more important to most of their clients than a team's city.    Just as a for instance, let's look at the most notable free agent cornerbacks and safeties that changed teams this offseason. The teams they signed with are: CBs: Cincinnati, Tennessee, Arizona, Miami, St. Louis, Houston, Detroit, Jacksonville, and Carolina; Safeties: Green Bay, Chicago, Jacksonville, Cincinnati, Denver, Cincinnati, Tampa Bay, and Washington. https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2024-nfl-free-agency-position-by-position-signings-biggest-deals-at-qb-rb-wr-every-major-spot/   I'm not advocating that the Colts should have signed any of these particular players, but am saying the Colts could do so if they were adequately motivated to get it done. Are Cincinnati, Green Bay, St. Louis, or Detroit that much more favorable as places to live? Does it look like most of these free agents picked their teams based on the most trendy or attractive places to live? I don't think so.         
    • Yeah, that doesn’t seem to have gotten much attention. Strange. 
  • Members