Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans post game reaction

GoColts8818

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

Let's give some shout outs to the defense. 21 sacks in the last 4 games. That's over 5 sacks a game.

Getting back Stewart is going to help the DL out so much as well. Hope the Colts take care of business next week against a Burrow-less Bengals.

If you want to have success in any sport you need to find a way to win even when you dont perform at the level you are able to. 

Look at the Steelers this season for instance. They have won so many games just like that this whole season. 

It feels amazing to win today and sweep the Titans for the first time in 5 years. I am sure Steichen and his team will continue to adress our mistakes. 

Imagine if we could have a game where we dont shoot ourselves in the foot. Who knows what this team can achieve then?

Not many teams in the NFL can say they have a 4 game winstreak going right now when it matters the most so you wont see me complaining!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Levis is going to be a good QB. The AFC south is going to be a barn burner next 8 to 10 years.

I want to say bills might sneak in there but their schedule after their bye this week is brutal.

Agree.  They're probably only winning 2 the rest of the way.

Steelers have an interesting schedule left.  I could see them going 4-1 or 2-3.

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Don’t we play bengals next week

Yep.  I'll be at that game.  Getting Grove back will be huge for us.  Hoping we get the win.

• Like 4

I will be glad when the days of Minshew are over. I'm happy for him that he has gotten to stack some wins, he seems like a jolly good fellow.  

But the little fellow do like to duck and run at the hint of adversity.

One thing that his limitations do expose is certain weaknesses. 

Richardson will get a piece or two of help.

Steichen and his staff are well prepared to coach at this level. We lack in talent but I like how prepared we are. 

A 2nd place schedule next year will be fun.

34 minutes ago, compuls1v3 said:

This is the type of game that makes me excited for next year.  I think AR will compensate for a lot of Minshew deficiencies.  Great win by the Colts!

shane needs to design more roll out plays for minshew it would also help our run game and batted balls

2 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

I will be glad when the days of Minshew are over. I'm happy for him that he has gotten to stack some wins, he seems like a jolly good fellow.  

Steichen and his staff are well prepared to coach at this level. We lack in talent but I like how prepared we are. 

Minshew is the backup QB.   I'll say that he is doing well for a backup QB.  Not sure our win total would be near where it is with AR leading the team as a rookie.

On todays game:

Not great, outside of special teams.  Minshew wasn't great but was OK with over 300 yards. 2 TD's and no INT's.  I thought the refs were nice to the Colts.  A win is a win.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jared Cisneros said:

That was a game....

We got bailed out by the extra point miss and ended up winning in OT, but it was a lot of fun.

Defense did well against Levis, but we have to learn to defend the run. Overall, we got lucky, but took advantage of it. Law of averages and all that. Very Happy!

Grover would have made a huge difference.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

He outplayed Will Levis today and it wasn't even close. All I care about is this year. Who cares about next year. Every year is different. Enjoy the moment.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Myles said:

Minshew is the backup QB.   I'll say that he is doing well for a backup QB.  Not sure our win total would be near where it is with AR leading the team as a rookie.

On todays game:

Not great, outside of special teams.  Minshew wasn't great but was OK with over 300 yards. 2 TD's and no INT's.  I thought the refs were nice to the Colts.  A win is a win.  

To the bolded part.  I thought the same thing.  In the 1st quarter, that was definitely PI on Hopkins .

• Like 3

This should have been a comfortable win. Not sure why the colts haven’t thrown more deep balls this year. This game showed that the qb can do it. Is it the coaches decision? I don’t like coaches going for 2 early in games. I don’t think it was smart, and posted it when the colts scored, so no Monday morning quarterbacking. You go up 6 with a lot of momentum and the defense has been shutting them down. Why aren’t the colts running in short yardage situations with a very good line and a back that was the top nfl rusher until he got benched. Wouldn’t that be better than a shaky qb trying to throw? You never know what you will get.