Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steelers vs Colts Dec 16 4:30 pm

Restinpeacesweetchloe

16 minutes ago, IinD said:

Minshew will be an all time Colts great if he could win against them. 

We usually lose regardless of who's QB... Lol

Our last 2 wins were with Peyton in 2005 and 2008 regular seasons against them. We are 6-27 against them all-time :( 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Anyone want to make a prediction about how many yellow terrible towels we are going to be seeing all through the stadium?  I hope only a few.  

The Steelers have a large following everywhere. I was out in LA 5-6 weeks ago when they played  the Rams. 

Saturday night was FILLED with Steelers jerseys & shirts all over. 

1 hour ago, IinD said:

Minshew will be an all time Colts great if he could win against them. 

We usually lose regardless of who's QB... Lol

Mustache can also up his legacy on Sunday. No Colts QB has won 4 games in a row as a starter since Andrew Luck did it in 2018. We are talking 5 seasons. A win over the Titans would do that.

• Like 4

Just now, Colts1324 said:

The Steelers have a large following everywhere. I was out in LA 5-6 weeks ago when they played  the Rams. 

Saturday night was FILLED with Steelers jerseys & shirts all over. 

Steelers don't even have to be playing in the stadium and you'll still see people wearing their jersey's.  It's bad all over.

A neighbor was asked by his friend "where's the Steeler bar?"  My neighbor required "there isn't one.  There are Steeler barS."

That pretty much sums it up...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Steelers don't even have to be playing in the stadium and you'll still see people wearing their jersey's.  It's bad all over.

A neighbor was asked by his friend "where's the Steeler bar?"  My neighbor required "there isn't one.  There are Steeler barS."

That pretty much sums it up...

I never have been able to figure out all the love they get. They are a small market team to boot. I think most of them are bandwagon fans because they have won 6 SB's. Their fans went away during the 80's, then in the 90's they started winning again and then won 2 SBs with Ben, and they came out of the word work. The REFS love that team too. SB 40 was highway robbery in their favor and so was our game in the 1995 AFC Championship. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I never have been able to figure out all the love they get. They are a small market team to boot. I think most of them are bandwagon fans because they have won 6 SB's. Their fans went away during the 80's, then in the 90's they started winning again and then won 2 SBs with Ben, and they came out of the word work. The REFS love that team too. SB 40 was highway robbery in their favor and so was our game in the 1995 AFC Championship. 

Something tells me this game is not yet a sellout and Steeler fans will come in and scoop them up.  Any idea if it is sold out or not?

• Like 1

Just now, richard pallo said:

Something tells me this game is not yet a sellout and Steeler fans will come in and scoop them up.  Any idea if it is sold out or not?

There are still plenty of tickets out there. I bet the stadium will be 50/50 fan wise, which is sad. I haven't been to a game in 10 years. Makes me want to go and get a bull horn and shout every time the Steelers get ready to hike the ball chuckling homer simpson GIF- I hate the team, they won 4 SBs in the 70's, before half their fan base was even born and these 20/30/40 yr olds claim to be Steelers fans living in Hawaii or Alaska lmao 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Mustache can also up his legacy on Sunday. No Colts QB has won 4 games in a row as a starter since Andrew Luck did it in 2018. We are talking 5 seasons. A win over the Titans would do 

7SYWPFXDDMI6TMFGHUBXEG4F54.jpg

I have a name you know?!?!?! There’s more to me than just a sweet mustache……🤣

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I don't see a final SNF game slotted for January 7th yet. Lots of TBD games.

If I had to take a guess, Steelers vs Ravens would be the one.

All games on January 7th are TBD.

NFL will group teams competing with each other, in the same time slots as much as possible, so no one can rest players.

Big clinching game for the primetime game.

Texans Colts could very easily be that game.

Steelers and Ravens looks like the only other potential one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

There are still plenty of tickets out there. I bet the stadium will be 50/50 fan wise, which is sad. I haven't been to a game in 10 years. Makes me want to go and get a bull horn and shout every time the Steelers get ready to hike the ball chuckling homer simpson GIF- I hate the team, they won 4 SBs in the 70's, before half their fan base was even born and these 20/30/40 yr olds claim to be Steelers fans living in Hawaii or Alaska lmao 

None sting more than than that stolen game in 1995 with the Super Bowl on the line

• Like 4

1 hour ago, w87r said:

All games on January 7th are TBD.

NFL will group teams competing with each other, in the same time slots as much as possible, so no one can rest players.

Big clinching game for the primetime game.

Texans Colts could very easily be that game.

Steelers and Ravens looks like the only other potential one.

I’m thinking the Ravens, with the 49ers and Dolphins on their schedule will know whether they can get the No.1 seed or not, so there’s a greater chance of it not mattering to the Ravens.

Texans vs Colts might matter all the way for both teams then

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I've always liked the Steelers.  Mostly due to their patience with head coaches and their style of play.  I hope the Colts win though.   I just am not confident in that happening.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That and the 2005 playoffs where we were clearly the best team in the whole league but laid an egg against them.

Ugghh...

That was the terrible sea/pitt SB .. We blew that season so bad. I remember Den even knocking out New England that year which would've helped even more.

We started that year with something like 10/11/12?? straight wins(I don't remember exactly anymore).

We've definitely had our fair share of knife through the heart games.

Back on topic... Hopefully we see some hardcore Minshew Magic against these bums.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have a friend who's a Pittsburgh fan, we live in Missouri and he grew up 2.5 hours from KC. I've not given him much crap since he's a penguin and pirates fan too, so kept all Pittsburgh. Those that are like Yankees, Lakers, cowboys fans (insert steelers instead of cowboys for same thing)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IinD said:

Ugghh...

That was the terrible sea/pitt SB .. We blew that season so bad. I remember Den even knocking out New England that year which would've helped even more.

We started that year with something like 10/11/12?? straight wins(I don't remember exactly anymore).

We've definitely had our fair share of knife through the heart games.

Back on topic... Hopefully we see some hardcore Minshew Magic against these bums.

13 wins

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1