Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steelers vs Colts Dec 16 4:30 pm

Restinpeacesweetchloe

On 11/30/2023 at 5:17 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

There are still plenty of tickets out there. I bet the stadium will be 50/50 fan wise, which is sad. I haven't been to a game in 10 years. Makes me want to go and get a bull horn and shout every time the Steelers get ready to hike the ball chuckling homer simpson GIF- I hate the team, they won 4 SBs in the 70's, before half their fan base was even born and these 20/30/40 yr olds claim to be Steelers fans living in Hawaii or Alaska lmao 

I hate them more than I hate the pats, especially since Brady left. 

I just hope minshew isn't injured when we play them and Lamar Jackson doesn't go down like Watson and Burrow......but still there will be refs no matter what LoL. 

• Like 3

On 11/30/2023 at 5:08 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I never have been able to figure out all the love they get. They are a small market team to boot. I think most of them are bandwagon fans because they have won 6 SB's. Their fans went away during the 80's, then in the 90's they started winning again and then won 2 SBs with Ben, and they came out of the word work. The REFS love that team too. SB 40 was highway robbery in their favor and so was our game in the 1995 AFC Championship. 

It always seemed like Indy was split between Bears fans and Pittsburgh fans before the Colts arrived in ‘84. I still have family who support those two teams. 

We’ve already checked one box on my list of teams to beat this year and I’d be happy. Pats down. Hopefully Steelers next. It’s gotta happen at some point right?!

• Like 1

We’re due and should have another game of film with Trubisky. Same thing as Tannehill - boot legs and dinks and dunks with an occasional deep shot or two, and run the ball and play D. That’s the system they follow and we should get an advantage on D by playing at home, IMO.